Mafia of the Manly Men

Excellen Browning

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like rain on your wedding day.

It's like a free ride when you don't have any change.

It's like having ten thousands forks when all you needed was a knife.

It's like being stuck in traffic when you're already late.

WARNING

if I am namekilled, Kay is probably mafia.

sorry, Kay, but it had to be done. And I'm really not asking to die this game, please.

also mafia if you kill me to frame Kay you're a bunch of assholes because I am literally not worth killing

Links between deaths and existence.

Let's assume that "A member of the town" is A, "A member of the mafia" is B, and "A member of an unrelated party" is C.

If a member of the town is killed, it is by another member of town, member of the mafia, or a member of an unrelated party.

If a member of the mafia is killed, it is by a member of the town, member of the mafia, or a member of an unrelated party.

If a member of an unrelated party is killed, it is by a member of the town, member of the mafia, or a member of an unrelated party.

Condensed:

If A is killed, it is by A, B, or C.

If B is killed, it is by A, B, or C.

If C is killed, it is by A, B, or C.

Therefore, we can plainly see that A, B, and C are related by A, B, or C.

We can also assume that since "is killed, it is by A, B, or C." is an independent constant, I'll call "= D".

One step further results in the following scenarios by removing the consistent constant between all 3 statements, as you can distinguish, is "If"

(A = D)

(B = D)

(C = D)

If all three variables yield the same result, then all three variables are the same.

A = B = C

We can also assume that dying = being killed.

Going back to our original position, "A member of the town" is A, "A member of the mafia" is B, and "A member of an unrelated party" is C,

We can therefore assume, with proper logic and deduction, that any member dying is a result of that member being killed.

So by simply existing, members will die, because they are being killed by any member. This member that performs the kill is then, related to all alliances by simultaneously being in all alliances at once on another member which is also part of all alliances at once.

Thus, we are killing ourselves.

Why are we killing ourselves?

I'm probably going to die anyway

I've been really sloppy and disorganized this game for a reason okay

ggkf;skdfa'sfl;sakf;askf;ladfa'ks;lkda

scorri, are you mafia planning on doing that

because you better not do that

Links between deaths and existence.

Let's assume that "A member of the town" is A, "A member of the mafia" is B, and "A member of an unrelated party" is C.

If a member of the town is killed, it is by another member of town, member of the mafia, or a member of an unrelated party.

If a member of the mafia is killed, it is by a member of the town, member of the mafia, or a member of an unrelated party.

If a member of an unrelated party is killed, it is by a member of the town, member of the mafia, or a member of an unrelated party.

Condensed:

If A is killed, it is by A, B, or C.

If B is killed, it is by A, B, or C.

If C is killed, it is by A, B, or C.

Therefore, we can plainly see that A, B, and C are related by A, B, or C.

We can also assume that since "is killed, it is by A, B, or C." is an independent constant, I'll call "= D".

One step further results in the following scenarios by removing the consistent constant between all 3 statements, as you can distinguish, is "If"

(A = D)

(B = D)

(C = D)

If all three variables yield the same result, then all three variables are the same.

A = B = C

We can also assume that dying = being killed.

Going back to our original position, "A member of the town" is A, "A member of the mafia" is B, and "A member of an unrelated party" is C,

We can therefore assume, with proper logic and deduction, that any member dying is a result of that member being killed.

So by simply existing, members will die, because they are being killed by any member. This member that performs the kill is then, related to all alliances by simultaneously being in all alliances at once on another member which is also part of all alliances at once.

Thus, we are killing ourselves.

Why are we killing ourselves?

If I was a part of the mafia, and you aren't, I'd kill you for this post alone.

Actually I doubt Kay is mafia too, but still. I'm kind of bitter about a previous game, sorry.

also strawman it is because I am paranoid.

I'm afraid that I'm already going to die because of my role lol

Mafia tend to do that if they see themselves looking scummy or just for the hell of it, vote scum buddies in case they get lynched or something cause then some townies go, "Hey he voted so and so, that person's obviously town."

Also I hate you Elie. That was pointless and annoying god damn it. ##vig: Elieson I want that time of my life back.

Bizz: If I was mafia I wouldn't kill you first. I also wouldn't post about it. So. No. I'm not mafia. I'm also not planning on framing Kay for your death. I also believe Kay is inno. Nightmare's vote on Rapier led to his lynch when people would have been just as happy lynching someone else. That would have been some major *major* bussing.