Mafia of the Manly Men

Excellen Browning

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shinori: ... I was also joking? It'd be a stupid move for the mafia to kill me, really. I was one of the top two wagons yesterday. They'd be better off trying to mislynch me.

It's gonna be 4 AM when Day Phase starts for me, and I'm gonna be asleep by then because I have a doc appt at 8 AM (why the hell do doctors have such early appointments?) so depending on how long that takes I won't be around for a bit. Sooo yeah. Carry on with life.

Some of scorri's joke-posts are making me get scum vibes from her.

Oops?

Oh. Right. Also, this is a thing. I will be not around Thursday or Saturday probably. My brother is getting married on Saturday, and Thursday I will be busy. I may be around some Thursday, but almost for certain not on Saturday. After that, I'm going to be visiting Scotland and England, so I'll only be able to get on once a day. I'll still be able to play, I just won't be around as much as before. Just giving you guys a heads up now.

I love you too, Scorri <3

oh and if I'm still alive by the time, I'll be confined to my phone all weekend because I'll be at my dad's house for his birthday with no internet access. Just a heads-up.

Okay, I've only read the first 13 pages of the thread, but I figure it's better to just post something ASAP anyway, since I don't know if I wanna finish reading the thread tonight.

So far, Cam is weird, not sure he's scummy but he should stop acting that way. Iris is obvtown.

Theorizing about a potential SK is a waste of time.

I disagree with this. Sure, it's a way for scum to blend in and it doesn't really help the town. If someone is posting about something fairly irrelevant but not talking about anything else, that's pretty scummy. But that kind of thing could potentially lure out lurking scum so that they would be active lurking scum, and thus easier to pick out, instead of just being inactive in a generally inactive game.

As the Sun started coming up, Shanghai got busier and busier.

Aere has been killed! He was:

Dear Aere,

You are Yè

You are one of the bosses of the Qing Bang. During the time the Hong Hua Hui ruled Shang-hai you were often forced to fight in death-match style fights and as a result of this you have become disfigured and your body has become covered in burn wounds. You used to be a real hotshot gunslinger, but due to your severe disfigurement and you can't do anything anymore but everyday tasks like driving cars.

At night you may reply to your role PM with "Night X - Protect <USER> with my life!" Because you have been so horridly disfigured, you have started to value your life below that of others. If <USER> is hit with a killing action that night you will take the hit and die instead of <USER> . In short, you are the Bodyguard.

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town have been killed.

scorri has been killed! She was:

Dear scorri,

You are Liu Fei-Yan

You are the second student of Wei Rui-Ying and a master of Kyokujuji Sei Ken, an offshoot of Hokuto Ryuka Ken. You are an assassin with a kind heart and you take care of several orphans.

At night you may reply to your role PM with "Night X - Assassinate <USER>". You will engage in mortal combat with your target in an attempt to assasinate them. However beware, some people are stronger than you, and bad things may happen to you if you target such a person. You maybe also only perform your action on odd nights. In short, you are the Vigilante.

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town have been killed.

Elieson has been killed! He was:

Dear Elieson,

You are Liu Zong-Wu

You are a student of Hokuto Ryukaken and its current grandmaster. Your family was murdered by Du Tian-Feng. Driven by revenge, you for reasons unknown ended up joining German army as an officer and even had a chance to kill Hitler. You didn't because you felt he was not worth killing. Interesting trivia; you ripped your wife's nipples off when she tried to dissuade you from joing the Nazis. In the recent past you have renounced your evil ways and became a monk, and started preparing for your destined fight with Kenshiro Kasumi.

Du Tian-Feng's face has been carved into your memory, and you know he is not in this game.

Even though you have renounced your evil ways certainly not everyone believes you. When you are investigated by a cop they will receive the following role PM or a part of it:

Dear Elieson,

You are Liu Zong-Wu

You are a student of Hokuto Ryukaken and its current grandmaster. Your family was murdered by Du Tian-Feng. Driven by revenge, you for reasons unknown ended up joining German army as an officer and even had a chance to kill Hitler. You didn't because you felt he was not worth killing. Interesting trivia; you ripped your wife's nipples off when she tried to dissuade you from joing the Nazis.

Every night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Kill <USER>". You will use our own might and that of the German army to kill your target.

You are allied with yourself. You win when you are the last one standing.

In short, you are the Miller.

BigBangMeteor has disappeared. Because he isn't around, he may not post in the thread, send out or receive CPS.

It is now Day 2. Phase ends 72 hours and 15 minutes from this post on. Or on 10:00 GMT+1 on Saturday

If you should have received a result but did not, please contact me or Kaoz.

"You maybe also only perform your action on odd nights."

what.

also, huh, scorri had a chance role.

so BBM's prediction came true and both of my other scum suspects are dead.

##Vote: Helios because he's one of my next scum reads simply for being not as memorable as some of the others.

I have a neutral read on Paperblade and BBM is probably pretty much confirmed town now.

may I also note that Strawman is a bit suspicious too