Mafia of the Manly Men

Excellen Browning

I have a problem with the way you conduct yourself in game.

You have convinced yourself you are right, and that people who disagree with you are scum. Unfortunately, this extends to play style and actions which aren't even scummy, such as me reconsidering my viewpoint in light of new information, which you deemed waffling. You then bully people when they defend themselves against this, and resort to insults. If you don't think that an accusation like "paperblade is just jealous I'm an information role" isn't an attack on my character (seriously, you are implying that I'm so petty that I would throw a game because I didn't get the role I wanted), then you are a hypocrite. You are misrepresenting me both as a player and a person, and the "fuck you" I gave you was only the tip of the iceberg with regards to how much shit you deserve.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, your defense started when KAY thought you were scummy. Furthermore, to someone that doesn't see your role PM, what do your actions look like? It might look like changing your mind to you, but it looks like waffling to me. Do you honestly think I'm going to drive a lynch on you just because I have a problem with the way you've been playing? Of the lynch targets, Kay is a much higher priority - BBM was silenced, and Strawman didn't flip silencer. Lynching is based on vote majority, and given my role, I'm not going to advocate a lynch that I only have meta arguments to go off of. My question is why you are so damn worried about people thinking that you're scummy - that's what's rubbing me wrong.

I'm telling you what I don't like about you, and I'm getting the feeling that your dislike of me is personal. What did I say about personal things?

My dislike of you is contained in your play style IN THIS GAME ONLY. Does it mean I think you're a person that waffles and is generally defensive outside of it? Not necessarily; I'd need data points outside of the game to conclude that, and that's beyond the scope of this post. I don't like your defensiveness here. I can't see your role PM, so I can't say whether or not you're what you claim to be. Maybe you really are what you say you are, in which case, why get up in arms when someone's suspicious of you? Go right ahead and find a gameplay-related reason to be suspicious of me, or anyone else - that's how it's supposed to be played.

I admit I wasn't happy with how you were conducting yourself, so I apologize for the personal insults. I still don't like your play style here, so I don't think you're completely clear.

Do you have issue with the last sentence?

I wasn't happy because you ignored role information that was easily provable and antagonized me in the thread. You also based my waffling on an iso which ignores things like you soft claiming watcher and stss counter claiming which would cause opinions to shift or at least be reconsidered. The only opinion shift I made for no reason was the shinori thing early day one, but as I said that was a reaction test to see if someone jumped on it. if you don't believe I was telling the truth about that, that's one thing, but it's certainly not waffling.

I got defensive because your antagonizing me made no sense considering what I said in the cps, and so I gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed you were scum. You are still brushing it off for some reason, which is extremely frustrating since I only told you so I wouldn't have to claim it in the thread.

I've got several theories based on a few flips; while you SHOULD be clear, I can't ignore your reactions every time someone thought you were scummy. The fact that Kay was on your case helps you; there's an extremely high chance that she's the one silencing people.

N1's kills are bugging me, as well. . .but sitting here and theorizing why Aere died isn't giving me any leads. Due to N1 interactions, I'm inclined to think that scorri shot Elieson, and died due to her own role - seems those two characters are related, somehow. The town's been clearing people all over the place. If I were to draw out the groups of interactions I saw, both via CPS and here, I'd end up with one that's pretty highly confirmed and at least one more that's probable. . .wondering which of the probable ones I should verify. . .

So i know who kenshiro is in this mafia.

I also know that someone is looking for Kenshiro for revenge.

Thoughts?

. . .are you saying you know the identity of the player that's Kenshiro, or that you know that Kenshiro is part of the mafia? If it's the former, then check your role? If it's the latter, then explain why?

I just know which player Kenshiro is. I don't know if he's scum or town or the plausible sk. Except I do know some other bits of info that i don't feel at liberty to tell at the moment involving kenshiro directly.

As for what i said. I know someone that I talked to said they need to find kenshiro for revenge of some sort.

Which is why i asked recently if kenshiro is a good guy or bad guy.

Elieson was obvtown and aere was almost lynched. I would be very surprised if scorri shot Elieson.

Also role info >>>>>> other things, especially with a dead godfather. Otherwise we would have proto in brawl mafia (not to be confused with universe)

Quoting this for format, someone else said this so i'm rewording it from their perspective.

If Kenshiro dies before I find him then bad things that I don't want to happen will happen. I'm specifically looking for Kenshiro, could you help me find him?
He might also be who you are looking for but I wouldn't know.

Direct quote from the CPS.

You hold a grudge against Kasumi Kenshiro,

Supposedly this person needs to settle things or something.

@Shinori: I did a little research on Kenshiro Kasumi for you. Like I said earlier, he's the protagonist of the show this mafia is based on, and he's definitely a good guy. It seems that his goal is to fight three royal families and he gets the Japanese soldiers to help him out, so it makes a lot of sense that people would want revenge against him. It's very possible that whoever is looking for revenge is scum.