Mafia of the Manly Men

Excellen Browning

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##Vote Strawman

Had a good start with a lot of posting but hasn't really existed for the last couple days. Meta makes him look more scummy to me. I'd like to hear some quality posts from him in the near future.

I'm going to bed. I'm feeling kind of depressed today, sorry, haha; I didn't realize I wasn't saying very much.

I engaged a CPS with Shinori, though. Just throwing that out there.

People should be more active in here, it seems like some players aren't saying too much

^ camplztellmethepointofsenselessclaiming

Guys, I was hooked, I think.

Also, requested a CPS with Bizz (<3).

-

@BBM, note second sentence of this post + refer to our CPS from D1, post #15 of that / my second to last post, second sentence. Pretty sure that's what will happen esp. taking into thought the kills that happened last night. If you are unsilenced before nightphase, tell me if you disagree.

What do you mean you think Iris? Can you give us the flavor?

You suddenly forgot who your target was and didn't carry your night action out!

Looks like hooker flavor to me, mostly.

Cam, I'm pretty sure he just claimed/is claiming/will claim town!hooker.

@eclipse can you confirm you were not hooked?

Dear Psych,

You are Mang Kuan-Yun

Commonly known as Ling-Wang, you are a student of Hokuto Sonkaken. You have mastered the forbidden art of Hiko Hen'i during your training. You are the one who suppressed Pan Yu-Ling's memories and also kidnapped because of your unrequited love for her and because she fell in love with a certain Japanese man.

You are slowly dying from your self inflicted pressure points and your last wish is to fight opponents who are worthy of killing you.

At night you may reply to your role PM with "Night X - Make <USER> forget" You will use your pressure point manipulation skills to make them forget who they wanted to target. In short, you are the Roleblocker.

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town have been killed.

Yup. Though I didn't catch this the first time I read my PM, but that line about slowly dying is kinda weirding me out right now.

Cam, I'm pretty sure he just claimed/is claiming/will claim town!hooker.

that's why i asked because if he wasn't that would be stupidly terrible

slowly dying makes me think of flavor, although it could be "die after target person x" or "die after day/night x" or some dumb shit like that

just going to remind everyone about the rule, "you may not know the entirety of your role"

going back to sleep now

also it seems like a decent amount of roles have a "you might die/you might die if ____" going on for them

Yo, sorry bout not being around too much. I've been having to help my brother move out of his apartment and he has a ton of stuff so its been taking up a lot of my time.

Anyways, ##Vote:Shinori

The reasoning for your Paper votes seems weird with the talking about night actions given he wasn't the first to bring it up and seemed to only be doing it in a sort of "any number of possibilities exist" sort of way.

Well look at me being dumb, I had completely missed his claim.

Though to be honest, I still find him scummy.

I've seen(actually I think I've been mafia trying to find someone else or something) mafia with roles like that.

It's not so much his role so much as that he was talking about his role D1 and that he lynched Rapier when he hypothetically could have tried to get on the Aere wagon. Also he said he didn't understand his role early D1.

Also the more I think about it the more I think that eclipse is town. If she were mafia she would have known Rapier was also mafia and wouldn't have tried what was likely going to be a failed attempt at a counterwagon (she even admit'd it likely wouldn't swing another way when she tried).

If she were a wolf, she would have even less reason to stick her neck out like that, since I imagine she would operate under a train of thought similar to "It's not me, sweet!" and let Rapier go down. Switching the lynch to a townie who could flip something good (personally I don't think Aere's role is very good but she had no way of knowing) would make her look bad, and switching the lynch from a townie to a mafia would make the mafia want to kill her for being "obvtown."

Also there's another reason but it's more based on an assumption that could be wrong.

Based on process of elimination (I'm town, Cam/BBM are obvtown, Shinori is very likely to be town, and eclipse/Kay/Bizz are all better looking than you). Apparently BBM thinks Iris looks good, so that leave her out. Psych's claim seems legit, which leaves StSS and Helios. Obviously at least one of the girls doesn't look as good as I think they do since I am pretty sure we have more than two scum left.

so

##Unvote, ##Vote StSS