Mafia of the Manly Men

Excellen Browning

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see four people here which is enough to shift things AGAIN. However, I also think that there's two town factions, and one might not be a town faction. Unlike Paperblade, I don't feel like outing other people's roles.

Correction: Kay doesn't out unless Strawman flips town tracker. I don't like the constant back-and-forth; decide on someone, and do it NOW.

Looking back at Night 1's kills, we had three deaths.

Assuming Scorri shot Elieson or Aere, the mafia killed the other or something, there's likely an SK. So that would likely be the other faction.

We'll probably see depending on the number of kills tonight.

Reminder that something redirected psych last night, and unless it is the wolf Kay and stss cannot both be scum. If it was town it can only be one person fmpov and he or she would have claimed imo

Mafia killed Elieson or Scorri, SK killed Elieson or Scorri, and Scorri shot (whether directly or indirectly) Aere. Pretty sure it's that simple.

WHY IS THERE SO MUCH FUCKING FLIPPING AND FLOPPING AND FLIPPING it's hurting my head.

Lynching one of the tracker claims gives us a 50/50 chance at lynching scum. Why are people jumping on a wagon that has a less probable success rate again?

I think paperblade is scummy, but i need him for my role I believe. So I don't want to lynch him just yet. Thus I stll prefer a kay lynch which is what I was a fan of originally.

Take everything I say with a grain of salt, I've been drinking.

Because Paperblade's jealous that I'm an informational role. Either way, waffling is bad, and you are playing terrible if you're town, Paper.

You can't decide who you want to lynch. That is waffling. I don't care which one is lynched, but I will be fucking damned if I see a lynch tie.

There won't be a lynch tie. I don't want eclipse lynched either just in case. I personally would rather see Straw's flip first.

Can someone clarify this whole "Eclipse lied to Brad" thing for me?