Mafia of the Manly Men

Excellen Browning

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We refresh a lot.

I asked her if she contacted me because of that message, she said no. Though that would make no sense if she DID target BBM, and didn't contact me because of it? After I asked her who she targeted (and told her she didn't have to answer it), she stopped responding.

Alright so this is what happens if we lynch either Kay or Straw.

Town Flips

Kay: Straw looks worse, but Eclipse still gets to use the excuse "well Kay could have had a pro-town motive to visit BBM". If Straw ends up being mislynched next phase, then Eclipse gets away with everything.

Straw: If Straw flips town AND is the Tracker, Eclipse looks horrible and Kay doesn't look great either.

Scum Flips

Kay: If Kay flips scum Eclipse looks better, and Shinori did a good job scumhunting since he wanted to start that wagon.

Straw: If Straw flips scum, Eclipse looks better, and Kay looks worse for lying to Eclipse.

As you can see here everyone, it's a better idea to lynch Strawman over Kay if we want to lynch one of them.

I am not waffling. Fuck you.

That's a very convincing argument, and I have to totally re-evaluate myself because of it. Now stop being snippy and explain things such that you get the lynch you want.

You have yet to even admit you were wrong about me calling you a liar. Hence, misrepping.

If you're voting for me, then it implies that you think I'm not being truthful about something. Now, do you think I'm lying about something? Or are you going to post, say, what you think about each of the trackers? Because one of these things is very helpful to the town.

As long as one of the two is lynched, I don't care. Paperblade being stupid and snippy isn't helping his case. BTW, that's a very unattractive quality in a man, so kindly cut it out.

If you're voting for me, then it implies that you think I'm not being truthful about something. Now, do you think I'm lying about something? Or are you going to post, say, what you think about each of the trackers? Because one of these things is very helpful to the town.

Misrepping is scummy. If you are town you should not need to make shit up

on the contrary

your chart says that by lynching stss kay looks bad regardless (she already does) so all that does is implicate/clear eclipse

lynching kay nets us something on straw, eclipse and potentially even shinori who has otherwise been uninvolved