[FE10]Another Gimmick Draft

PKL

Yes, they are :awesome:

CR-S01- Jill, Leonardo, Tauroneo/Boyd, Tanith, Rhys, Mist/Elincia, Lethe/Nasir, Sanaki, Kurthnaga

Team split:

Silver: Micaiah, Jill, Sanaki, Sothe, Leanne

Greil: Ike, Boyd, Mist, Rhys, Nailah, Rafiel

Hawk: Elincia, Tanith, Tauroneo, Leonardo, Reyson

4-P - 2/162 turns

Jill is all I need.

4-1 - 4/166 turns

Complete overkill.

4-2 - 6/172 turns

Elincia + Tanith destroys everything, TauroLeo picks up the scraps.

4-3 - 5/177 turns

Jill flies and destroys everything, Sanaki and Miccy support in the back.

4-4 - 8/185 turns

Kind of overkill

4-5 - 1/186 turns

Lincy rescues Tanith once and that's all I needed to own Izuka.

4-E-1 - 3/189 turns

4-E-2 - 1/190 turns

4-E-3 - 1/191 turns

4-E-4 - 1/192 turns

4-E-5 - 3/195 turns

Can't be assed to 2 turn

Woop, 195 turns.

• 4 months later...

Time for an update!

3-8: 9 turns/171 turns

Mia and Ike go right while Oscar goes down

3-9: 6 turns/177 turns

Wiggle around everywhere to get boss kill with Kieran

3-10: 8/185

Mia and Ike head right, while Oscar takes on the north group.

3-11: 8/193

Use Janaff to clog holes so that Kieran and Oscar can get through[/b]

3-12: 6/199

Zihark and Fiona go down and things DIE on them

3-13: 3/202

Resolve!Zihark with Astra kills Ike.

3-F: 8/210

Oscar charges through and kills stuff

Will amend this post with Part 4 later today, if all goes well.

Part 4 Teams

Silver: Miccy, Sothe, Leanne, Ilyana, Mordecai, Janaff

Greil: Ike, Rafiel, Mia, Zihark,

Hawk: Tibarn, Oscar, Kieran, Fiona

4-P: 8/218

Miccy and Sothe go up while Ilyana goes left with her Laguz friends

4-1: 12/230

hnnnnng no strong 1-2 range is sucks

4-2: 8/238

Pallystomp

4-3: 9/247

ResolveCaiah and ResolveIly stomp the map with help from Janaff

4-4: 20/267

I have no one to blame but myself

4-5: 3/270

Oscar snipes Izuka

4-E-1: 3/273

Pally stomp featuring Renning

4-E-2: 1/274

Stop, Hammer Time

4-E-3: 4/278

Wyrmslayers gg

4-E-4: 5/273

Pallystomp

4-E-5: 4/277

Pallystomp featuring Ike

Edited by Lucina

• 3 months later...

NEW CHALLENGER APROACHES

Pikminwario.gif

HEY LOOK WHO'S BACK

I'm Soul and I'll be replacing Jedi with such an amazing team on my side.

Let me take a look at my new team:

BROlan, Nephenee, Shinon AND Heather all in the same team!? Allow me to fangirl squeal- ok done.

Adding it up, I have Meg, Skrimir and Kyza, characters I've been meaning to try out for a while but never had the chance. Then there's Danved and Makalulz who are kind of interchangable, but I've always wanted to try out Makalulz, so here we go.

Edited by Walpurgisnacht

Hey guys, I'm back and I'm taking Serious Bananas' spot. Time to clear some FE10 drafts!!

Team:

Serious Bananas- Edward, Muarim, Tormod/Soren, Gatrie, Brom, Lyre/Marcia, Astrid/Caineghis, Giffca, Pelleas

Free: Nailah (woah! o_O)

Ok, let's begin this Soul!

Part 1:

• Edward: I'll enjoy watching those crts!
  • Tormod: Burn dem swamps!
  • Muarim: This'll be easy.
  • Nailah: I have no worries...also, first time using her :)

Part 2:

• Marcia: Woah! First time using Marcia, let's see how she turns because theory is theory.
  • Brom: Cap dat sp you barrel!
  • Astrid: Lol no, why x'(

Part 3:

• Soren: awesome unit, also, Soren and Tormod will obliterate 4-4
  • Gatrie: moar tankz!
  • Lyre: ....

Part 4:

• Pelleas: YES, PELLEAS!
  • King and shadow: ROAR!

zomg welcome back Quint...it's been a while, indeed. Will be nice going up against you once again.

Also, I know I'll just love Nailah around as much as Heather and Shinon after this. Wolves are so awesome.

Let's get this started!

Part 1: Silver-Haired Maiden

1-P - 5 (5)

No matter the manner of man, the Goddess judges with an even hand.

1-1 - 4 (9)

Nolan kills the soldier and blocks the enemy fighters while Calista Miccy Lights enemies. Eddie takes his Shield & Sword and Wrathpwns enemies. Eddie wrath kills Isaya, Nolan shoves Miccy, she escapes.

1-2 - 5 (14)

The 4 turn requires so much abooze :S

1-3 - 5 (19)

Sothe distracts the archer so he can't reach Micaiah as soon as she opens the door (thanks to an Eddie shove). Sothe protects Miccy, Eddie ORKOs the steel bow archer that was distracted by Sothe, Miccy moves forward. Later on, Sothe full moves to the armored and kills him on PP+EP with Kard, Miccy moves and stays 5 tiles away from the escape tile and dodges the lol wind edge boss and the javelin soldier. By the next phase, Sothe kills the longbowman and Miccy escapes.

1-4 - 4 (23)

Miccy and Sothe go up, while Eddie equips his max mt/crt forge and pwns tigers. Miccy gets the 3000G biggrin.gif

1-5 - 6 (29)

Eddie gets tons of kills with Wind Edge + height bonus. Miccy uses the Spirit Dust because she's underlevelled and she'll need to kill units by the next chapter.

1-6

Stage 1 - 4 (33)

Great! The 40 uses of Light tome, lead Miccy directly and precisely to C rank (and thus, able to use her Ellight tome), by the time her light tome breaks, she equips Ellight and obliterates enemies with Resolve. Also, she's getting nice sp level ups without the need of resetting :D. Eddie deals with a couple of enemies while Adept Sothe gets his forges and kills enemies on the western and northwestern part of the map. Sothe's always at the verge of dying Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Stage 2 - 2 (35)

Sothe is shoved by Eddie. Miccy ORKOs cavs and caps magic :O! Sothe adept KOs Laverton.

By 1-7, Eddie gets BEXP from 15.98 to 19, capping Hp, str, skl and sp. He's sealed and BEXP'd again to .99EXP.

1-7 - 5 (40)

Eddie double shoves Adept Savior Sothe (ferrying Miccy). Sothe grabs the boss kill for more exp.

1-8 - 4 (44)

Tormod south, Muarim southwest, Eddie northwest, Miccy north and Sothe east. Nailah rescued green units.

1-9 - 4 (48)

Miccy takes the western path.

1-E - 5 (53)

Eddie gets 2 paragon lv. ups, Sothe moves up carrying Miccy, Muarim and Nails follow. Muarim hurts Jarod, and Sothe kills. Resolve miccy defends herself.

Edited by Quintessence

Part 2: Of Countries and Kings

2-P - 8 (61)

Ok Marcia, time to shine! Marcia killed almost every single draco, it was awesome. Also, she got hp, str, mag, sp, lck and def, and then hp, str, sp and def. Her high def makes her really good, and btw, it's my first time I get to use her.

2-1 - 4 (65)

RIG! Rig dodges, rig wrathcrts, rig enemy positioning, rig a Brom lv. up. This chapter should be free x_x.

2-2 - 6 (71)

Meh. Brom gets 2 lv. ups and the boss kill.

2-3 - 5 (76)

Marcia and Astrid get decent lv. ups. Marcia orkos the berdier and sends the wings to the convoy. Astrid kills promoted units and gets the boss kill after Marcia weakens him :p

2-E - 1 (77)

Brom gets 5 lv. ups and caps sp with the wings. Marcia ferries him with hammer and drops da bomb gee_wiz_emoticon.gif.

Edited by Quintessence

Part 3: Intersecting Vows

Ok, long-ass P3 Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

3-P - 8 (85)

Vantage Provoke Soren becomes the center of attraction, and thus, gets 2 lv. ups.

3-1 - 5 (90)

Wow! I bet Soren gets a better TC on this chapter than Oscar, he's fed every single BEXP to cap Mag, skl and res, and being 1 point to cap sp (22sp). Soren takes the generals, then the warrior, berdiers, thunder sages, short axe general, the crossbow sniper woah! Then he moves up to the pacifist berdier that lurks on shadows, ORKOs him and deals with the gens and the fire sage reinforcements that appear on EP4 (?). Meanwhile, Ike, Gatrie and Shinon destroy shit on the thickets. Shinon gets the robe. Oh! Soren got the blue gem. He's awesome gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

3-2 - 3 (93)

Celerity Ike grabs Soren and drops him near the boss's range on PP2. Wrath Soren Elthunder crtkills the draco. Gatrie equips Provoke and helps Ike&Soren escape the loads of enemies.

3-3 - 9 (102)

Dayum! Celerity Soren goes up through the thickets way and burns the supply on the end of the map. Gatrie and Brom burn the central and northwestern supplies, Pass Ike burns the north eastern one, and Physic! Rhys burns the two southern supplies. The senators died miserably.

3-4 - 7 (109)

There was this guy that tried to block Celerity Ike's path, but there's was this guy called Soren that unleashed his wrath with a Meteor! Also, Lyre is complete crap.

3-5 - 1 (110)

Soren evolves to Archsage + .99EXP. Yurick casts his ultimate spell and BIG BANG METEORS!!!!

3-6 - 7 (117)

Lol, Edward got like 9 level ups. Thickets+Best Bio+Wrath Killing Edge Eddie is da best gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

3-7 - 12 (129)

Oh God, more turns -_-. Gatrie and Brom are still generals, lol. Ike Brave killed Micaiah, and Soren Arcthunder crt'd Sothe. Oh! and Soren killed Edward with two Elwind hits, Eddie was at worst bio and with wind edge, lulz.

3-8 - 5 (134)

Celerity Daunt Soren caps thunder and wind magic, it's time for some fiar! Soren rushes south and ORKOs Septimus. Meanwhile, Lyre tries to overcome her shameful situation...

3-9 - 3 (137)

Marcia evolves to Seraph knight and gets Adept. She uses a scroll and equips a steel blade, I has a plan. I knows what is doing :D Adept Marcia Wo Dao pwns ZoRoark, Astrid gets huge str level ups, but low sp :/

3-10 - 5 (142)

Celerity Soren and Ike (A support) rush to the boss area. Gatrie and Brom go south and deal with the pals, gens and shitty bishops, while Lyre was supported with Reyson's chants to raise her strike levels.

Edited by Quintessence

3-11 - 4 (146)

Marcia The Savior and Storm Swords! I don't know if it's me, RNG or what, but Marcia has a terrible skill and luck, she has high hp and def, and still, she gets hit by almost every single enemy. Facepalm_emote_gif.gif I need the Holy Guards :/

3-12 - 3 (149)

Eddie (Trueblade) goes south and wrecks shit, while Miccy and Sothe go west to the ledges.

3-13 - 3 (152)

This would've been 2 turnable if SB had another unit to shove Eddie, but ok.

3-E - 4 (156)

Celerity Savior Marcia ferries Soren to the dracos area. Astrid gets some Blossom level ups by helping the beast laguz, Adept Lyre helps the hawks.

Part 4: Gods and Men

• Silver Army - Micaiah, Sothe, Leanne, Marcia, Edward, Lyre
  • Greil Army - Ike, Nailah, Rafiel, Soren, Tormod, Muarim
  • Hawk Army - Reyson, Astrid, Brom, Gatrie, Pelleas

4-P - 2 (158)

Marcia does everything, she's vigored by Leanne and reaches the center, vantage adepting the crossbow warrior. Fortunately, she managed to dodge enemies pretty nice, not awesome but ok... On the other hand, Eddie just killed one or two disciples, Miccy pwn enemies at the east with Miracle+Resolve, and Lyre did nothing. Sothe just smite/shoved Micaiah.

4-1 - 4 (162)

Boots Pass Ike rushes south and uses the torch, then he heads to Catalena and gets 8 lv. ups, Soren goes west and Nailah & Rafiel go east.

4-2 - 6 (168)

Adept Astrid gets some of Reyson's bliss, then Adept/Sols incoming enemies. Celerity Gatrie goes south until he kills the physic bishop on PP6, Brom was just bored and Pelleas killed one or two enemies with Fenrir and the warrior reinforcements.

4-3 - 6 (174)

Miccy goes east, Sothe and Edward go to the middle, Marcia flies to the west, south, then southeast. She's the MVP of this map. Lyre chipped or killed one or two enemies, but she was useless, still. Also, got Stefan.

4-4 - 5 (179)

Pass Ike goes to the throne, Soren gets the rooms, Archsage Tormod deals with the southern enemies as well as the reinforcements. Muarim helped to get the 5 turn by killing a bishop with dat damn str. Nailah ferried Soren to the rooms and then helped Ike on Oliver's room.

4-5 - 4 (183)

It was funny seeing how Paragon Pelleas gets to lv. 15 ^^

Rebirth - Endgame

Disciples of Chaos:

1. Ike
  2. Micaiah
  3. Sothe
  4. Sanaki
  5. Kurthnaga
  6. Ena
  7. Rafiel
  8. Marcia
  9. Edward
  10. Tormod
  11. Nailah
  12. Soren
  13. Astrid
  14. Gatrie
  15. Pelleas
  16. Caineghis
  17. Giffca

4-E-1 - 2 (185)

LOL, 3 laguz royals.

4-E-2 - 1 (186)

Hammer Bro!

4-E-3 - 1 (187)

Yune's Blessings:

• Ike - Ragnell
  • Micaiah - Rexaura
  • Sothe - Baselard
  • Sanaki - Purge
  • Marcia - Wishblade
  • Edward - Vague Katti
  • Tormod - Rexflame
  • Nailah - Great Fangs
  • Soren - Rexcalibur
  • Astrid - Double Bow
  • Gatrie - Brave Axe
  • Pelleas - Balberith
  • Caineghis - Great Fangs
  • Giffca - Great Fangs

No Wyrmslayer this time, Nailah, Giffca, Cain, Ike and Marcia (rescued by Pelleas) kill Dheg.

4-E-4 - 1 (188)

Cain ORKOs Sephiran

4-E-5 - 2 (190)

Parity Cain+Giffca/10

Total turns: 190

Top 5:

1. Soren
  2. Marcia
  3. Edward
  4. Ike
  5. Micaiah

And Quint has finished with this! gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Look at the date I posted that, Quint >_> It was an april fools :P. But i think my team can manage it. Providing I 3 turn 1-6-1 with brolug and 4 turn 1-7 (still dont know if this is possible, maybe?) The TC could be anywhere from 178 to 181 tbh.