[FE10] Part 1 Draft

Ciarre

Part one takes like, an hour to do, so yeah.

Drafting:

1. This draft is for 4 players.

2. Micaiah and Sothe are free for all to use.

3. Edward and Nolan are banned from drafting.

4. The game will be played on Normal Mode.

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, Rescue and Shove/Smite undrafted characters and NPCs, trade, Escape/Arrive, and transfer items/skills between teams.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, opening Doors and Chests, and finding hidden items.

3. Allied and Other units may do as they please without penalty.

4. Defend chapters count the last played Player Phase for turns if the timer is waited out.

Penalties:

1. Undrafted units have a 4 turn penalty, per unit per chapter.

Exceptions:

1. One of Edward or Nolan is free for each of 1-P, 1-1 and 1-2.

2. Volug is free for 1-5.

3. The Black Knight is free for 1-9.

Teams:

Quintessence: Ilyana, Meg, Muarim, Fiona

*CR-S01: Nailah, Rafiel, Leonardo, Laura

Sharpy: Jill, Aran, Tormod, Tauroneo

PKL: Volug, Zihark, Black Knight, Vika

Edited by CR-S01

I kept saying to Darros about this idea, but w/e.

In.

This was my idea since December, and Darros wanted to be autosigned for it.....

Eh, no big deal that I missed it. If this goes well, I can always do another, and if not, well I guess I'm not missing out on much ten.

1-P - 5/5 turns

Standard.

1-1 - 4/9 turns

Bronardo is the best.

1-2 - 5/14 turns

No thani + energy drop, like always.

1-3 - 6/20 turns

Break down door, profit.

1-4 - 6/26 turns

no seraph robe, bexp'd laura, leo went around to get a seal and got trolled but I managed to get it to work

1-5 - 6/32 turns

defense/10, bexp'd laura and leo, stole a seal

1-6-1 - 4/36 turns

resolvecaiah is gr9, bexp'd laura and leo

1-6-2 - 2/38 turns

Let's shove Sothe gaiz!

1-7 - 5/43 turns

Ferry Micaiah. Sealed Leo for move

1-8 - 4/47 turns

BEXP'd Laura to 10, sealed her. Nailah and Rafiel wtfpwn their side, Miccy, Laura and Leo go down, Sothe goes right.

1-9 - 4/51 turns

Standard.

WORKING ON 1-E

1-E - 5/56 turns

lol how do you even 4 turn this. BEXP'd Laura a bit more and I used Resolve!Laura for killing things and it was awesome.

[spoiler=Chapter MVP, Laura the adorable]laurao.png

Herp, I had some internet issues, but whatever. Here I am!

Team - Ilyana, Meg, Muarim, Fiona

Part 1: Silver-Haired Maiden

Main Unit: Micaiah

1-P

Free Unit: Edward

Turns: 5

TC: 5

Gogo Miccy, kill!

1-1

Free Unit: Nolan

TC: 10

Nolan gets the axe, Miccy dodges almost every enemy, she kills the hand axe fighter and escapes.

1-2

New Free Unit: Sothe

TC: 15

Nolan, GO! Miccy, BLOCK! Sothe, KILL! Leo, RESCUE! Leo, DROP! Eddy, SHOVE! Laura, ARRIVE!

1-3

New Unit: Ilyana

TC: 20

Only Ilyana, Edward and Nolan are able to 5 turn this map, I don't know if Leo, I think not due to lack of 1 ranged combat. The strat is as follows:

Miccy full moves east, Ilyana shoves her (so Miccy can kill the fighter, get the keys and open the door), Sothe moves and sticks to the wall so the archer is lured and attacks him from the other side (this way the archer is short of move and can't reach Miccy), Kurth and Aimee block. Next phase: Miccy opens the door, Sothe kills the archer in front of the door, Ily moves; at EP the myrm SDs and the archer attacks Sothe. Next phase: Ily hits the archer in 1 range, Miccy kills it, Sothe moves but stays in Miccy's support; at EP: Soldier dies on Sothe and the hand axe attacks him. Next phase: Ily hits the fighter, Miccy full moves, Sothe crts the armored; EP: enemies approach Sothe, jav soldier attacks Miccy but she has Sothe's support, so she dodges, the fighter hits Sothe because Miccy would've killed him. Next Phase: Ily crts the sword knight, Sothe kills the lonbowman and Miccy ESCAPES.

Ah...Ilyana is so awesome!

1-4

New Unit: Meg

TC: 25

Meg and Aran are able to 5 turn this. Leaf Blade for Meganium. Miccy, Sothe, Ilyana and Meg go south. Then, they split, Miccy and Sothe west, and Meg and Ilyana east. Meganium crtkilled a truckload of beasts with Leaf Blade o_O. Meg gets the Seal.

1-5

Free Unit: Volug

Turns: 6

TC: 31

Ilyana gets a bunch of kills, she is by level 16. Sothe gets the other Seal.

1-6

Stage 1

Turns: 4

TC: 35

Adept Sothe goes to the north west, Miccy handles the knights and the archer. Ilyana and Meg kill shit.

Stage 2

Turns: 2

TC: 37

Meganium Slams Sothe, he Adept kills Laverton.

1-7

New Unit: Fiona, Muarim

TC: 42

Forge for Fiona, Ilyana is BEXP'd to lv. 19, is sealed and +.99EXP. Meg and Fiona gets two BEXP Lv. UPS. Sothe carries Miccy to the throne, recruits Muarim. Muarim ORKOs Djur. Miccy seizes.

1-8

TC: 46

Who needs Raf? There's Ilyana and Muarim, that's enough ^^'. Miccy and Meg (Sealed) SOUTH! SOTHE EAST! Muarim WEST! Ily NORTH! Muarim uses one Olivi and moves west, then he moves more west until every bandit attacks him. By PP3 he transforms and pwns them. By PP4 he rushes so the bandit reinforcement dies on EP4. Sothe does his thing, he just needed to crtkill the bandit approaching. Ilyana handled every enemy in the north, north east and the group of solider + mages + priest that comes. Miccy and Meg team up and kill the bandits in the south.

1-9

Free Unit: Black Knight

TC: 50

Miccy goes west.

1-E

Turns: 6

TC: 56

BEXP'd Fiona, Sealed and .99EXP. The basic strategy, just that there's no Rafiel. So extra turn. Pass Savior Sothe gets Miccy, Muarim shoves him, Ily kills the archer (and the one above ledges o_O with Meg's support (+12 hit)), Adept Meg and Paragon Fiona handle enemies in hte South. Bah! Boring thing. Muarim, Ilyana and Sothe rush UP. Muarim hits Jarod and Ily Arcthunder kills him, Miccy seizes.

Final TC: 56 turns!

Comments:

Ilyana - the best of all here, she shaves a turn in 1-3 and in 1-4 due to doubling tigers (after a sp gain) and shaved a turn in 1-E thanks to Celerity.

Meganium - Shaved a turn or two in 1-4 due to tanking with the Shield. She was good there but oh God, her start is somehow painful.

Fiona - No comments, please. She surprised me crtkilling a myrm who was going to kill her, yet, she needs to be babied. Lack of statboosters was also awful but nothing really serious.

Muarim - Bahahaha! He did Rafiel's/Volug's/Nailah's job. Muarim, you are awesome!

Volug, Zihark, Black Knight, Vika

1-P

TC: 4

Wtf? First time ever that I get lucky enough to do this. Micaiah shoved Eddie and he critted stuff in EP2. Reached and lured boss in Turn 3 and finished him off in Turn 4. Hax.

1-1

Total: 9

Nolan and Micaiah tag team stuff. Skipped the Hand Axe.

1-2

Total: 14

Skipped everything but managed to grab the Energy Drop with Sothe.

1-3

TC: 6

Total: 20

Standard right strat. NPC Kurth distracted the archer lol. NPC Kurth for top tier

1-4

Total: 26

Skipped the Robe because fuck all.

1-5

Total: 32

Trained Volug's strike rank a bit and Miccy.

1-6-1

TC: 3

Total: 35

I managed to do this with 3 shoves in total on Sothe so he could reach the Priest. Micaiah got the armors on the other side.

1-6-2

TC: 2

Total: 37

Lets play: Shove Sothe.

1-7

Total: 42

Barely couldnt 4 turn it. Gah, Volug why are you like, 1 move away from 4 turning this? Curse you!

1-8

Total: 46

Volug used all his Player Phases to kill the 1-2 rangers and priest. Micaiah was filler. Vika took on the Draco and Celerity Sothe headed east. Zihark took on the south.

1-9

Total: 50

Resolve-caiah gogogo.

1-E

Total: 56

Who needs Rafiel when there's VIKA and the GIVE command? Ok, I did :p. Couldve shaved that turn if i had rafiel or if volug could equip both celerity and pass.

-__-, you and your 4 turn.

Lol, all of us have 56 turns. Now we have to wait for Harpwn.

This is the first time Ive ever gotten the 1-P 4 turn though. Figures Id get lucky after doing so many Fe10 drafts :p. Hmm, If that hadnt happened I wouldve gotten 57.

This is the first time Ive ever gotten the 1-P 4 turn though. Figures Id get lucky after doing so many Fe10 drafts :p. Hmm, If that hadnt happened I wouldve gotten 57.

No, it's not luck, IT IS EXP FOR US DOING SO MANY FE10 DRAFTS LOOL! gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

This was a good one ^^'!