[FE9] Marcia Ghost Draft

Ema Skye

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go to work and come home to find this ^.

*Bashes head on wall*

No offense Creeper but youre not exactly what we were looking for.

But.... I guess you will suffice.

NO, creeper. You take like a thousand years to finish and arent reliable enough to test Marcia. Sorry bro, but Lucina I vote that he isnt allowed to join and I assume Hawk King too.

How about a theoretical Marcia Ghost drafter? We will all decide on which character the ghost will pick and we all theorycraft about what the Marcia player would do. The team is free to be tested by anyone. It would also help balance the draft. 4 player FE9 draft = nope.

Can I switch with Hawk King then? I want the last spot. If he agrees, of course.

And why not, you guys are switching. It's unfair to switch and not let anyone else do that. And yeah, I realize I sound whiny but I don't want to be second to last again.

edit: probably shouldn't have strikethroughed that

Edited by CR-S01

You didn't sound serious about wanting last spot (since you used strikethrough). If Hawk King is okay with switching, I'm fine if you guys do.

Didn't Hawk King say he wanted 3rd pick anyway? Or "Boyd isn't worthy of a first pick, he doesn't have a horse". And he'd end up with Boyd if he's in last, or with Kieran/Tanith yet again. The reason why I wanted last pick is for Tanith and I don't want to pick her in my current place, that would mess things up. I'd end up with Tanith/Mordecai while Hawk King gets Boyd/Kieran and that shouldn't happen.

I could say "screw it, just give me Tanith" but that would screw up the drafting.

Edited by CR-S01

Hawk King's order for the first round was Marcia, Jill, Oscar, Kieran, and Boyd/Tanith. So he gets Kieran, and I pick Boyd/Tanith.

I'm assuming he wants Mordecai next, but who knows.

Edited by CR-S01