The Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team Challenge!

BBM

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should we get only one chance at the personality test?

• Yes
    • No, we should get 3

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Progress Update the #rd.

I have just finished finished the 'remodel the base' event, so this seems like a good time to update. Before going to the Canyon, I decided to train Richard up some levels, and he is actually being a good addition to the team. I even gave him Thunderbolt. After the Canyon, Gengar decided to be a jerk and say 'Konnor is a human and evil, let's kill him', or, something to that effect. My muddy buddy and I ran through Lapras Lapis Cave, destroyed Moltres, destroy Articuno, and meet up with the Nine-Tailed one. After that, we came back to town, drove Gengar away, and did some stuff. After that, a Wobbu and Wynaut pop up, tell us to beat up some bullies, and so we did. After that, they gave us a peeled chestnut, we gave that to the bullies for help with remodeling the base in my image, and they did the work. They got lazy, but we bribed them with more chestnuts, and so my base was completed. They then tried to tear it down because they wouldn't get free chestnuts anymore, but we beat them down again, and they left. Next update should be around the endgame.

Progress Update the $th.

Let's see, I saved a useless Smearagle from an easy dungeon, and now he can change my flag. I finally got Gold Rank waiting for the first Magma Cavern event. The next day the first event happened. Haha, Golem thinks he can help with Rock Throw of all things, how cute. A couple boring days later they come back, and the rescue teams come together with some pride crap, and they decide to keep on going into Magma Cavern until they succeed. They obviously don't step a foot in there. So Johnny, Richard, and I ventured forth into the Cavern. The second part of the dungeon is funny, one actual floor, one filler floor, and then the boss. Groudon was pretty easy, but he killed me once, so he gets a rating of Zapdos, where Moltres is easy, and Articuno is not that bad. Then the whole Sky Tower meteor things happen, we teleport up, and we have to escape on the 25th floor with an Escape Orb, because we happened to spawn in a monster house, and a Aerodactyl decided to Agility everybody up. The next time though, we got through, got through the second part, and fought Rayquaza. Rayquaza has a rating of Pidgey on the previous scale, with it meaning 'you suck'. To make it worse on Rayquaza, Johnny didn't have Ice Beam, and he only got to attack once, and that was with a Silver Spike that I threw at the start, but missed. The boring story events happen, and I'm most likely not updating again for this. So in total, I died like 6 times, but they were negated because of Reviver Seeds. My muddy buddy and I ended off at like level 30, and Richard ended off at like level 20. He got the finishing blow. G'night everybody. Oh, who am I kidding, the ending is just so, cry.gif. Curse you Nintendo, why must you make such a sad ending?

Edited by Konnor97