What DLC Characters are you looking forward to using?

PuffPuff

DLC Characters  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Fire Emblem Blazing Sword

• Eliwood
    • Lyn
    • Hector
    • Florina
    • Matthew
    • Serra
    • Karel
    • Nino
    • Jaffar
    • Nergal
  2. 2. Gaiden

• Arum
    • Cellica
    • Clea
    • Valbo
    • Clerbe
    • Bowy
    • Ryuto
    • Norma
    • Deen
    • Maisen
  3. 3. Fire Emblem Thracia 776

• Leaf
    • Nanna
    • Fin
    • Evalye
    • Dagda
    • Mareeta
    • Salem
    • Olwen
    • Cyas
    • Leidrick
  4. 4. Sword Of Seals

• Roy
    • Lilina
    • Wolt
    • Thany
    • Lugh
    • Ray
    • Cecilia
    • Sofiya
    • Percival
    • Zephiel
  5. 5. Shadow Dragon

• Prince Marth
    • Caeda
    • Ogma
    • Navarre
    • Merric
    • Nyna
    • Linde
    • Minerva
    • Tiki
    • Gharnef

Me. I look forward to using

FE Blazing Sword

-Hector

FEGaiden

-Alm

-Cellica

Thracia 776

-Leif

-Nanna

-Eyvel

-Fin

-Mareeta

-Olwen

Sword Of Seals

-Lilina

-Sophia

-Zephiel

Shadow Dragon

-Marth

-Shiida

-Ogma

-Navarre

-Linde

-Minerva

-Tiki

FE4 Gen1

-Lachesis

-Levin

FE4 Gen 2

-Serlis

-Aless

-Arthur <3

Sacred Stones

-Eirika

-Seth

-Lute

-Amelia

-L'Arachel

Path Of Radiance

-Ike

-Elincia

-Titania

-Soren

-Mist

-Mia

-Zihark

-Lucia

Radiant Dawn

-Micaiah

-Nephanee

-Sanaki

-Black Knight

Villains

-Camus

-Ishtar

-Ursula

Edited by アイネ

IIRRC, you can only have up to 20 Spotpass characters, DLC characters, Streetpass MUs, or any combination of the three. I'm still kinda deciding which ones to use myself (So far I've got the three Marths and FE11!Tiki in mind.), but I'm a little unsure if I'll ever use them in Lunatic mode. (Especially since some, like Caeda and Fee, don't have great base stats. Which is a shame since I would like to use them.) Some might make great Disc One Nukes in that mode, but eh...

With that said, I'm looking forward to seeing if I can fit Lilina, Lyn, and maybe Hector onto my team.

Edited by Little Al

FE8.

Where are you.

(I've never made a poll, is there a limit to the option amount?)

There is a limit. =)

FE7 - Jaffar, Matthew/Serra duo sometime, and the lords

FE2 - I don't know if I'll use anyone from spotpass, but maybe spotpass+paid DLC Alm

FE5 - I'd use almost all of them. I chose Leaf, Fin, Mareeta, Salem and Olwen.

FE6 - Roy, Lilina, Thany, Lugh, Ray, Sophia and Zephiel

Fe1/11 - Ok, now this is a team I like everyone (except Gharnef). Marth, Caeda, Ogma, Merric, Linde and Tiki are my main choices.

FE4 - probably Levin, Jamka, Fee, Sety and Aless. Not sure about the main guys.

FE3/12 - King Marth, Katarina, Catria, Etzel, Norne, Horace and Hardin

On the FE8/9/10/Villains teams, practically everyone even if just for a few chapters.

I don't know who I'd use each file, but I'll distribute them according to how they're internationally released.

I'm planning to use basically everyone, since I want to try themed runs, using the largest amount of characters available from each game. Outside of that though, there are some that I plan to attempt to use even in unrelated standard playthroughs, like Marth, Micaiah (although probably the DLC versions due to their lower levels), Camus, Karel, Mia and some others - not all at the same time though, just a few in different playthroughs.

Edited by NeonZ

(I'm kind of mad they didn't include Cliff who was my favorite)

I was going to say the exact same thing!

Another thing: is the 20 unit limit in effect for the redesigned DLC characters as well? That doesn't really seem fair sad.gif.

Assuming that's so, then my 20 will be:

1. Marth (redesign)

2. Elincia (redesign)

3. Cellica (redesign)

4. Roy (redesign)

5. Lyn (redesign)

6. Mia

7. Nephenee (but since there are no soldiers I'll have to make her a Falcon Knight or something awesome like that. Just can't keep her as a General because Generals are boring (unless they're named Zelgius))

8. Matthew

9. Amelia (again, not as a General but maybe as a Paladin (though I find Paladins almost as boring as Generals)... Amelia's at her coolest when she's a Super Recruit, and we all know that's the truth)

10. Eirika (redesign)

11. Ephraim (redesign)

12. Joshua

13. Ike (redesign)

14. Soren

15. Merric

16. Nabarl

17. Micaiah (redesign)

18. Sothe

19. Black Knight

20. Lute

I know this is in a pretty jumbled order, but I had to keep going back and changing my mind. I am determined to use all of these characters in my perfect playthrough (or as perfect a playthrough as you can manage in Fire Emblem). I am so excited to team up Soren with Merric; Micaiah with Lute; Matthew with Sothe; Joshua with Nabarl and Mia...but I am extremely disappointed by the absence of Erk and Heather!

...AND OH MY GOD I CAN TEAM UP NEPHENEE WITH AMELIA! I THINK I'LL HAVE TO MAKE THEM BRIDES TO SATISFY MY FANBOYISM SO THEY CAN WIELD LANCES ON FOOT!

But...*sniff*...I couldn't fit Norne or Jaffar in... unsure.gif ...Actually, maybe I'll take out BK for one of these since I've never been fond of Generals anyway, and reclassing Zelgius just wouldn't seem right so it'd limit how much fun I get out of him.

Edited by Murdok Dracul

I was going to say the exact same thing!

Another thing: is the 20 unit limit in effect for the redesigned DLC characters as well? That doesn't really seem fair sad.gif.

Yes. Spotpass, guest My Units and DLC characters all count in the 20 units limit.

This is Spotpass, not DLC. Anyway, I won't complain to whoever I get, however Jamka, Skasaher, and Minerva come to mind for who I really want. Shame NA probably won't get the former two...

actually, i'm not planning on using any of the extra units at all, minus the redesign DLC characters.

i'm not exactly thrilled by them, although they're kinda cool, i guess.

This is Spotpass, not DLC. Anyway, I won't complain to whoever I get, however Jamka, Skasaher, and Minerva come to mind for who I really want. Shame NA probably won't get the former two...

goddammit stop making baseless assertions about this shit. It's seriously annoying and you really have no evidence.

Anyway I am not looking forward to using any of them. Because the DLC/Spotpass is laaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy.

Unless Roro is playable, in which case he's the only dude that I care about.

goddammit stop making baseless assertions about this shit. It's seriously annoying and you really have no evidence.

It's just as baseless as people assuming that it will be coming over. What evidence do they have?

It's just as baseless as people assuming that it will be coming over. What evidence do they have?

Considering the confirmation we got in June regarding this game's release, I for one would say it would be foolish to think Spotpass and DLC will be cut from the non-Japanese versions.

Considering the confirmation we got in June regarding this game's release, I for one would say it would be foolish to think Spotpass and DLC will be cut from the non-Japanese versions.

:Arvis:

The DLC was also confirmed.

No reason the spotpass will be cut, considering how tied in the spotpass is to the DLC chapters.

And cutting the individual DLC chapters would screw Nintendo out of money.

Also, that'd screw the progression.

All the paid DLC characters along with SpotPass characters I like and/or are reasonably low-leveled. Particularly the likes of Nino, Lugh, Linde, Bowy and Arthur, because I don't really care for this game's Mages much. Of course, I'm not gonna use all of those characters at once, but one or two of them will probably replace Miriel, Richt and Loran. Also, odds are I'll use Micaiah, Ray, Sophia or Diadora over Sariya, because I don't much like her, either. Wolt will also quite likely be used, just because I like Archers and would rather have two than one.

Also, I won't get more than one version of any character, with DLC versions taking top priority where available. This also means no SpotPass Tiki, either.

So basically I'll use the DLC characters mostly to fill in for people I don't like.

...Of course, I'm still going to pair every Awakening character off, because I want to recruit everyone. I just won't use some of 'em.

Edited by Starlight36