OH MY GOD THAT MOVIE WAS EPIC

Fenrir

Anne Hathaway is hot.

I will watch this in the nearby future. Hopefully this will stand as one of those great trilogies, like LoR, pirates, star wars etc.

Can't wait already, all I have been hearing are praises so far.

Pirates of the carribean? c'mon

I've heard the critics talk about how it wasn't as amazing as the last one, but I'll reserve personal judgement for when I see it for myself.

Likely next week.

I can see how somebody wouldn't like it as much as the 2nd one. Heath Ledger's Joker was amazing, but this was an amazing movie nonetheless. Morgan Freeman is so smooth in the movie.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was above average. However, I liked it better than the last one. *holds up giant shield* I thought the last one was dumb.

idiot

edit: but let me clarify, don't think it's dumb you liked this one more. Think youre an idiot for thinking Dark Knight was dumb.

SPOILER ALERT THE AUDIENCE DIES

too soon?

yeah. but lulzy

Edited by Fenrir

Am I the only one who doesn't know which film this thread is about?

I know, right? I mean, I knew what it was about, but not a single person has actually mentioned the name of the movie in question yet.

This topic is about The Dark Knight Rises.

I liked it, but it was slow at parts and there was too little actual Batman. I think the 2nd one (The Dark Knight) was better, though this one was still plenty good.

idiot

edit: but let me clarify, don't think it's dumb you liked this one more. Think youre an idiot for thinking Dark Knight was dumb.

And that's why I held up my giant shield.

SPOILER ALERT THE AUDIENCE DIES

too soon?

Mom: I heard on the news this morning that the guy's apartment was so booby trapped they had to detonate some of the explosives.

Me: Will the landlord be given any kind of reimbursement for the damage done to the apartment?

Mom: Probably...from the tenant's security deposit.

I know, right? I mean, I knew what it was about, but not a single person has actually mentioned the name of the movie in question yet.

This topic is about The Dark Knight Rises.

I liked it, but it was slow at parts and there was too little actual Batman. I think the 2nd one (The Dark Knight) was better, though this one was still plenty good.

I hate your spoilers on my topic.

There was a lot more plotss in this movie. For better or worse.

Did you recently finish puberty? You're a little late, little boy.

You know, initially I took that comment as she's "fine" in terms of her performance in the movie was good, since some people seemed to think Hathaway's casting was an odd choice. Now I have no idea what was meant.

You posting is weird.

I am pretty damn sure Brorir meant that he would touch Anne in places.

Oh, so you think I'm right? Because I would touch any actor who was good in a batman flick in places.

Even that ugly one (I dunno who I'm talking about but...).

Did you recently finish puberty? You're a little late, little boy.

Hey, I felt the need to post a truth about the movie that didn't spoil it. And I'm not wrong either haha

You posting is weird.

I am pretty damn sure Brorir meant that he would touch Anne in places.

Yeah lmao

@ESR what...?

Uhh, I'm not gonna say you "should" find celebs sexually attractive, but the idea that people who are famous would sometimes be sexually attractive seems pretty normal to me.

I find it abnormal.

It's just weird and all kinds of wrong.