Jester Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zenax: It's not that you suck, it's just I don't really see you as town or scum. I'm just not sure how to read you.

That was more aimed at my lousy read from last phase. Usually I'm more active, but I'm not really used to this place, hence the semi-inactivity and difficulty to get a read on me. Also I'm apparently naturally ambiguous, so that doesn't help.

Proto is an odd case because like idontrememberwho said, he's either very town or very scum, hence a risky lynch. I'd rather not try it.

Feralize and I play on another forum and she's also pretty ambiguous, although if I'm not mistaking she's usually a bit more quiet when she's scum. It's possible that she's not very active because of the reasons I've stated above, though, so I'd give her a null read, leaning a tad on scum.

Psych is currently taking a nice long walk through scumtown. He's calling town on Proto who is the most ambiguous player ever so far and scum on Elie, on who I have a town read right now.

That leaves scorri, who looks town from the little I've seen so far (which is already more active than I have been lolol). She's also #1 on Psych's list, and I don't think a scum player would place their scumbuddy there. There's one thing on which I agree with Psych, it's the lazy town read on Core.

Votals:

Proto (2) - Delirium, (L-2) scorri

Elieson (1) - Luster Purge

Not Voting - Elieson, Psych, Zenax, Feralize,

About....13~14 hours left.

##unvote

I'm ok with killing off myself, but I'd prefer to hear from Feralize before we do anything. I'm taking my vote off Proto to try and prevent something happening when I'm not around.

Thoughts.

Wanting to dissociate herself from SB does not a townie make. Scorri is still blending in, but she's at least responding to players, instead of throwing random crap on the table and calling it news.

Proto

I'd like more from Core than "obvtown" on Proto, since his other reason was factually incorrect.

I'd like Feralize to show up and form an opinion. (feral is a she?)

I think for now, I'm going to just suck it up and risk it.

##Vote Luster Purge

He's the most town person here, even if he plays this way as scum. I don't know what else to go on, and will probably change my vote after work.

Ok, no one else vote Proto yet. He's at L-2, and not voting himself, which means if someone else votes him, he'll be able to hammer himself. Though, I don't quite know how grace period works? I don't see it in the rules, but basically I want to avoid Proto being able to quick kill himself.

Votals:

Proto (2) - Delirium, Elieson (L-2)

scorri (2) - Psych, Zenax (L-2)

Elieson (1) - Luster Purge

Not Voting - scorri, Feralize

Roughly 1 hour until Phase End.

Ok, seriously. I don't feel comfortable with a scorri lynch just yet. Core's reasoning isn't sitting well with me, but it's better than nothing.

Scorri is likely able to hammer herself. Feralize needs to get the hell in here. Proto, what do you think of scorri having two votes?

Oh hi. I'm here. I'm not going to hammer myself unless the vote is still tied when I go to bed. However, if the vote is still tied then, I will vote for myself over Proto. And honestly, Feralize really needs a sub. When was the last time they posted?

I don't like how scorri is being lynched, when she has barely contributed. I would still prefer an Elieson lynch. If it remains at a tie, I'll vote for myself. Elieson, who do you think we should lynch?

I never said I was against an Elie lynch. I'm not especially for one either though. However, currently you're the only one voting for Elie. The way I see it, the best shot for getting a town person of the people closest to getting lynched is me. Although, I will say me flipping won't give the town a ton of info unfortunately since Bananas barely talked, and I've not given a ton in the way of contribution due to work. But, it would still help the town by narrowing down who's scum.

Phase ends in ~30 minutes. Does anyone have anything to contribute? Cause if not, I'm voting for myself to break the tie. I wouldn't mind an Elie lynch, would prefer a lynch of myself, and if no one is around to change their vote, I'm not going to vote elie cause that would just cause a three way tie.

Proto, I voted you because I feel you are the most lynch worthy.

Scorri, I don't.

I'd still prefer Proto selfvote and not vote me at this point, then scorri selfvotes. I feel like we learn more from everything that happens from that point onward.

I never said I was against an Elie lynch. I'm not especially for one either though. However, currently you're the only one voting for Elie. The way I see it, the best shot for getting a town person of the people closest to getting lynched is me. Although, I will say me flipping won't give the town a ton of info unfortunately since Bananas barely talked, and I've not given a ton in the way of contribution due to work. But, it would still help the town by narrowing down who's scum.

This is assuming you're Town. And I see no reason to believe such an assumption.

Yes Proto, I'm aware that all of my theories are working under the assumption that I'm town. However, it's the same for voting for you or Elie. I sorta see you as town, but I'm not 100% sold on that, and it's shaky enough that I don't like it. Elie is... maybe town, but unless he also votes for himself me voting for him is useless.