Hiya

December Knight

Hiya other members! I'm December Knight (well I guess you could see that ... sorry I'm shy) anyway I've been a fan FE since FE: The Sacred Stones and I've played most of the games (but not the Japan only ones ...) but I think of myself as fan, anyhow I hope we can get long. NewYearsEmoticon.gif

Edited by December Knight

Heya! I'm normally pretty shy myself but the majority of the members here are really nice! Welcome to SF.

Thank you! Yeah I got the feeling most of members here nice (in fact most FE fans I've met have been really nice) and I'm rather happy most of members are nice.

Yea it is a very good thing.. Haha, well anyhow. I see you've played Sacred Stones but what is your absolute favorite FE out of the ones you've played? Or is SS your favorite? =P

Edited by Jedi

Thank you! Yeah I got the feeling most of members here nice (in fact most FE fans I've met have been really nice) and I'm rather happy most of members are nice.

Just don't expect that on YT :E

but welcome regardless! I started with SS too lol, got a favorite character from it?

Yea it is a very good thing.. Haha, well anyhow. I see you've played Sacred Stones but what is your absolute favorite FE out of the ones you've played? Or is SS your favorite? =P

SS is my favorite but Awakening will take that. What's your favorite FE?

Just don't expect that on YT :E

but welcome regardless! I started with SS too lol, got a favorite character from it?

Hmm ... hard too say but I would have pick Tana/L'Arachel/Marisa/or Eirika but I would chose Tana. Who's your favorite? Also thank you.

Mine's joshua and artur(who i used to call arthur) for some reason

tana is amaze stat wise though

Yeah part of the reason that I like Tana so much is that I (mostly) get lucky with her, Joshua is a favorite of mine but he keeps dying on me. Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

SS is my favorite but Awakening will take that. What's your favorite FE?

I love most of em but I looooove Path of Radiance, the story, the characters.. everything is just so amazing

I love most of em but I looooove Path of Radiance, the story, the characters.. everything is just so amazing

That's how I feel about Path of Radiance but I just love SS more.

Welcome December Knight. Wheres your buddies November and October Knight?

Probably with your buddies, Bronze and Silver Knight gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Anyway, welcome to the forest December Knight!

Welcome to SF! I like your username, why did you pick it?

Thank you, I picked it because December is one of my favorite months and I thought it would sound cool.

Welcome December Knight. Wheres your buddies November and October Knight?

They are out saving the world from the jade volcano rabbits. NewYearsEmoticon.gif

Also thank you everyone for being so nice to me.