SD card on the 3DS

Flying Shogi

How do I put music on it? Do I just drag my music into the SD card and not care about where it goes? Or does it need to do go somewhere specific? And can the music play while I play my games?

I have all my music saved at the very top of the SD card, right next to the DCIM and Nintendo 3DS folders. Just put in a folder there, put in all your music of choice, then go to town.

**** Ipods! I have a 3DS!

If you need a visual example, Youtube has tons, most of which are unprofessional but they'll suffice for such a simple job.

That's not a bad set of questions. I'll experiment.

So after a bit of research I find that you can do it, however it won't play music and a game at the same time, sadly.

First of all you place the SD card into your machine, open the DCIM folder, make a new folder named "Music" or whatever, then put whatever music you want in there.

Then you put the SD card back into the 3DS, open the "Nintendo 3DS Sound" software. Go to the main menu there and the "Music" folder you made should be viewable there.

It's quite fun actually, since you can play with the pitch and tempo of the songs. I'll be using this more often too, I think.