Movie Comparisons

Aere

No spoilers here, but why were the main characters in each movie played by the same people!

Not even sure if it's a spoiler...

It was so weird.

No spoilers here, but why were the main characters in each movie played by the same people!

Not even sure if it's a spoiler...

It was so weird.

[spoiler=Batman Begins/Dark Knight Spoilers]Rachel is played by two different actors.

...Wait for it...

Edited by L1049

Yeah, Tarantino's upcoming movie has the guy who played the SS Captain in Inglorious Basterds... Hans Lomser? Idk.

Dark Knight Rises has

Michael Caine, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Marion Cotillard, and Cillian Murphy

, just off the top of my head. Who were all in Inception.

Christopher Nolan likes using the same people. The Prestige had Christian Bale and Micheal Caine, and maybe other less-obvious ones.

Memento seems to be the odd one out in that regard.

Yeah, Tarantino's upcoming movie has the guy who played the SS Captain in Inglorious Basterds... Hans Lomser? Idk.

Dark Knight Rises has

Michael Caine, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Marion Cotillard, and Cillian Murphy

, just off the top of my head. Who were all in Inception.

Add Tom Hardy, he played Bane.

I have no problem with it, Nolan is a great director so as long as his movies continue to be good he can put Owen Wilson in them and I'll watch them. Well... Maybe not owen wilson but you get the point

The actor that Nolan LOVES to re-use is Cillian Murphy and for good reason. Brilliant in Batman Begins, did a fantastic job in Inception and is well known for other sick movies (28 Days Later, Red Eye...).

The actor that Nolan LOVES to re-use is Cillian Murphy and for good reason. Brilliant in Batman Begins, did a fantastic job in Inception and is well known for other sick movies (28 Days Later, Red Eye...).

had to google who he was... ...OHH THAT GUY! Did not realize he was scarecrow AND the dude in Inception. Pretty decent actor to pull of both of those roles.

• 3 weeks later...

I actually liked Cillian Murphy's performance in Batman Begins better than Heath Ledger's Joker performance btw. It's mainly because Cillian Murphy doesn't chew the scenery and knows how to turn in genuinely creepy and chilling villain performances.

Also I liked the Scarecrow better because he didn't pretend he was a philosophy major (but to be honest, that's more the script's fault than Heath Ledger's).

btw the dude is versatile as fuck, he's been in all sorts of roles and puts on a consistently good performance in all of them.

Edited by Tyrant Sage

I actually liked Cillian Murphy's performance in Batman Begins better than Heath Ledger's Joker performance btw. It's mainly because Cillian Murphy doesn't chew the scenery and knows how to turn in genuinely creepy and chilling villain performances.

Also I liked the Scarecrow better because he didn't pretend he was a philosophy major (but to be honest, that's more the script's fault than Heath Ledger's).

btw the dude is versatile as fuck, he's been in all sorts of roles and puts on a consistently good performance in all of them.

Alright, what the hell!