Xenoblade Mafia - Game Over

Paperblade

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 2 I was on you for reasons I stated I thought you were scummy at the time, I still think you are acting weird and i don't like it but lol town cred for lynching Core. So I'm not worrying about that at the moment unless I notice something. And day 1 was day 1.

What are the specific reasons you see BBM as town, Shinori? And who do you think is the scummiest player remaining so far?

I see BBM as town more or less because of how he was really aggresive against kaoz/elieson who was killed, also because of the bbm/rapier fiasco's that were happening yesterday. I'm not too positive on my read on him but I am leaning more town, there were a few things he said/did that seemed weird to me, like when I was putting my suspicions onto rapier he seemed to question it. It could be that Rapier was third party or something and BBM was scum and was legit scum hunting him but i doubt it. So either both scum or BBM is town, and i'm more leaning BBM town.

I still see blitz as scum especially with his BBM vote last cycle.

Speaking of which

##Vote: Blitz

Take notes but not do anything about it.

You think I'm scum but your voting BBM. Do you have more of a scum read from BBM? If so tell me why? I see him as town at the moment.

His D3 play wasn't the best thing in the world, and I feel like he's slipping in play quality for a townie (ie; he's scumslipping). And because of possible lynch jan from votal analysis.

Also, a flip on BBM would pretty much confirm if you are town or not. Two birds, one stone.

And you should answer Xin's question as well. I want to know why as well. (I'm still wary after you thought Core was town...)

I wish Blitz existed more, because I don't have a lot on him. Rapier seemed to have been on BBM a lot not just in the last cycle but probably a while. I may have to reread old posts again to make sure I understand what happened there better.

Random thoughts (ie: begin paranoia): Something isn't right with this whole BBM/Shinori thing

Something is wrong, I can feel it

What do you mean "wrong," exactly?

Manix your feeling is wrong.

I know I'm bad at mafia and all that but as scum do you really think I'm stupid enough to defend two of my scum buddies?

Hell you have been my scum buddy, I helped bus your ass. Also I'm known for bussing an interceptor and throwing other scum to the dogs when I'm scum. You think my scum meta changed to budding all my scum?

Hell you have been my scum buddy, I helped bus your ass. Also I'm known for bussing an interceptor and throwing other scum to the dogs when I'm scum. You think my scum meta changed to budding all my scum?

hey you never know, you could be trying to change your meta to confuse people

;/

hold on, let me think some things through

Okay, gathering stuff to put together my case. But one thing is sure

I'm pretty bloody convinced that the two remaining scum are Shinori/BBM

also assuming town is allowed 2 mislynches in the game and hence there is no third party

more in a bit.

ie: I want to lynch BBM and have Shinori shot, which if both of them are town (for whatever reason), we enter LYLO C5. But I'm pretty sure that won't happen. And I think by that point, we can determine the remaining scum if that happens

And you are seriously stupid. MY vote stays on blitz but if you are seriously saying that you are fine with putting the town into lylo in one cycle then expect to have my vote on you.

Because we can still win because I have enough trust in certain people that will allow us to find the possible two scum.

Also, this is assuming 4 scum/3 scum + 3rd

If it's only 3 scum then town isn't it LYLO C5, but that gives town 3 mislynches which is quite excessive for a game of this size.

You are also seeming to let off that you know more than everyone else. Why is that?

It's called speculation, silly

And if you find me so scummy, then vote me now. Or are you too scared? Because you know I'll flip town and you will be easily the next lynch target because you pushed for it so hard?

So you decide to vote someone more low-key? Yeah don't think I'm not noticing this shit. While I don't really think highly of Blitz right now, there are definitely better targets. (Like you yourself said back in C2; me. (from your POV))

oh you know what, fuck it

##Unvote

##Vote: Shinori

Stop being so bloody spineless.

I'll rephrase my previous statement. I want one of BBM/Shinori lynched, and the other one shot. Without exception.

Lynch me if you want. I'm not being spineless. I feel that fucking blitz is more scummy than you and you are just stupid.

By the way I said I felt weird about you and you got town cred and all that for the core lynch. If i thought you were more scummy than blitz then I would be voting you but I still think blitz is more scummy.

Okay, if you think Blitz is scummy, explain in detail exactly why.

I'll be over here preparing either the biggest mislynch in townie history or the major reveal that gets a scum.

I repeat again; if you are town Shinori, I will be so very incredibly disappointed in you.

I also feel that if you lynch me and when i flip town you should out your role considering I used my ability on you and you refused to say anything about it whatsoever.

Actually, funny you should mention this.

I feel fairly comfortable claiming outright now, but won't until people want me to.

It would explain a lot of my actions, btw.

And did you forgot the part where I said my role doesn't work with a reverse matryr? (ie: I'm a passive role, silly)