[FE7] LHM+HNM Knickerbocker Draft

Peppy

I'm inspired because of Lyn Mode, quite useless, but still...Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Quintessence (Richter Abend) - Farina, Bartre, Karla, Raven, Canas, Harken, Louise, Guy

Chapter Prologue - 5/5

Lyn begins her career as an assassin. She's not a leader cause, who will she lead?

Chapter 1 - 5/10

Rush!

Chapter 2 - 7/17

Break the wullz and get some lulz. Lyn is getting ridiculous res and skl and sp.

Chapter 3 - 7/24

Got Mani Katti. Even though I use just Iron swords. More kills. Wait, wat?! Wil auto joins by PP3? New to me.

Chapter 4 - 7/31

Flo rescues a cav, the other one carries Wil, they position themselves north and south of Nataly. Lyn waits 7 turns one tile south of the rescuer. Lyn Mani rage Crits Dorcas. Vulnerary bankruptcy is coming...

Chapter 5 - 7/38

Lyn goes north and heads to the boss. Serra and Erk got lost in the forest. Yoohoo!

Chapter 6 - 11/49

Lyn gets Matt, Matt opens door, Rath triggers switch. Lyn then heads to the south eastern one and heads back to Fool. As soon as she gets there, Rath triggers the second switch and Lyn kills Fool. Lyn triggers the final switch.

Chapter 7 - 2/51

Flo rescues Lyn, Nils vigors, Flo drops. Lyn ManiORKOs the shaman boss. Lyn has like 5def and 6res.

Chapter 7x - 7/58

Lyn goes to the little prison/whatever place and hits the wall, the loldier breaks it, so the mage suicides:D. The rest is just Lyn solo with Nils vigoring.

Chapter 8 - 9/67

What? Seriously...? Lyn moves east, gets vigored and moves to the mages. Double kill. Vigor, killed approaching archer, get Lancereaver, Nils to the mt to avoid the merc and the couple of cavs, Lyn defends Nils. Lyn crosses the mt, Nils moves to another mt and dances Lyn, she moves and blocks again. She then kills the archer (ballistician), Nils hides in another mt, as Nils is near the river, Lyn crosses it, dances dances and dances and Mani pwns the boss. She kills the rest, even the swordreaver bandit with a crt, although she would've ORKO'd him with like 67hit rate.

Chapter 9 - 5/72

Lyn rushes. Near the throne spot, she equips Lancereaver to take a Hand AXe hit from Eagler. She then Manipwns him. Seize.

Chapter 10 - 3/75

Flo rescues Lyn and cantos, Nils vigors, she full moves south and drops Lyn within the knight's attack range. Lyn Mani Crits Ludveck/Ludwhatever LOL. Flo died :(

Stats

Lyn--->17.57|25|11|19|20|14|8|7|Sword A|B126|W88|L0

WHY DIDN'T YOU GAVE ME AT LEAST LYN?!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Progress Update

Ch23- 9 Turns I got Eclipse, the Light Brand, and a Body Ring

Ch23x- / Turns I finished it within 20 or less turns. (20 to be exact)

Ch24- 3 Turns

Ch25- 5 Turns

Ch26- 11 Turns

Ch27- 9 Turns

Ch28- 15 Turns

Ch28x- / Turns I finished it within 20 or less turns. (4 to be exact)

Current TC: 217

Progress Update

Ch29- 10 Turns

Ch30- 5 Turns

Ch31- 11 Turns

Ch31x- 5 Turns

Ch32- 4 Turns

Ch32x- 1 Turn

Final1- 9 Turns

Final2- 2 Turns

Final TC: 264 I think I added it all correctly.

LHM-70 turns.

Because lolSain getting defense blessed.

HMN,

160 turns.

Can't post logs, and don't wanna sit through epilogue again.

73+164 is about 237

Also, Sain capped 4 stats.

And Nino got to C staves.

hhahahaha.

And Prissy capped magic, but has horrible speed.

All in all, interesting.

I'm inspired because of Lyn Mode, quite useless, but still...Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Quintessence (Richter Abend) - Farina, Bartre, Karla, Raven, Canas, Harken, Louise, Guy

Chapter Prologue - 5/5

Lyn begins her career as an assassin. She's not a leader cause, who will she lead?

Chapter 1 - 5/10

Rush!

Chapter 2 - 7/17

Break the wullz and get some lulz. Lyn is getting ridiculous res and skl and sp.

Chapter 3 - 7/24

Got Mani Katti. Even though I use just Iron swords. More kills. Wait, wat?! Wil auto joins by PP3? New to me.

Chapter 4 - 7/31

Flo rescues a cav, the other one carries Wil, they position themselves north and south of Nataly. Lyn waits 7 turns one tile south of the rescuer. Lyn Mani rage Crits Dorcas. Vulnerary bankruptcy is coming...

Chapter 5 - 7/38

Lyn goes north and heads to the boss. Serra and Erk got lost in the forest. Yoohoo!

Chapter 6 - 11/49

Lyn gets Matt, Matt opens door, Rath triggers switch. Lyn then heads to the south eastern one and heads back to Fool. As soon as she gets there, Rath triggers the second switch and Lyn kills Fool. Lyn triggers the final switch.

Chapter 7 - 2/51

Flo rescues Lyn, Nils vigors, Flo drops. Lyn ManiORKOs the shaman boss. Lyn has like 5def and 6res.

Chapter 7x - 7/58

Lyn goes to the little prison/whatever place and hits the wall, the loldier breaks it, so the mage suicides:D. The rest is just Lyn solo with Nils vigoring.

Chapter 8 - 9/67

What? Seriously...? Lyn moves east, gets vigored and moves to the mages. Double kill. Vigor, killed approaching archer, get Lancereaver, Nils to the mt to avoid the merc and the couple of cavs, Lyn defends Nils. Lyn crosses the mt, Nils moves to another mt and dances Lyn, she moves and blocks again. She then kills the archer (ballistician), Nils hides in another mt, as Nils is near the river, Lyn crosses it, dances dances and dances and Mani pwns the boss. She kills the rest, even the swordreaver bandit with a crt, although she would've ORKO'd him with like 67hit rate.

Chapter 9 - 5/72

Lyn rushes. Near the throne spot, she equips Lancereaver to take a Hand AXe hit from Eagler. She then Manipwns him. Seize.

Chapter 10 - 3/75

Flo rescues Lyn and cantos, Nils vigors, she full moves south and drops Lyn within the knight's attack range. Lyn Mani Crits Ludveck/Ludwhatever LOL. Flo died :(

Stats

Lyn--->17.57|25|11|19|20|14|8|7|Sword A|B126|W88|L0

WHY DIDN'T YOU GAVE ME AT LEAST LYN?!

Don't forget to add the Turn Penalty for those Times you Used Florina to Ferry Lyn...

Never Mind

Edited by Richter Abend

Don't forget to add the Turn Penalty for those Times you Used Florina to Ferry Lyn...

Err...

Exceptions:

1. Matthew is free for Chapter 6 and Chapter 11.

2. Florina is free for Chapter 7 and Chapter 10.

...?

Edited by Quintessence

More Chapters!

Chapter 11 - 6/81

Wow, Hector got Hp, Str, Sp, Lck and Def! And TWICE!

Chapter 12 - 4/85

Hector goes east, Marcus north and Bartre kills an archer and two bandits, getting Hp, Str, Skl and Sp

Chapter 13 - 6/91

This guy ran away and healed, Matthew recruited him. Maybe if Marcus misses on purpose with Iron Axe/Hand Axe, probably I would've 5 turned it, don't know.

Chapter 13x - 7/98

Defend! Hector has like 10sp. Marcus gets the gold and Guy gets Str, Skl and Sp :O

Chapter 14 - 4/102

Wee! Marcass rescue/drops Hector and heads northwest. Bartre kills enemy soldiers, Guy kills two pirates and a merc and an archer, and Hector killed the Sword cav.

Chapter 15 - 7/109

Left Sealen alive on purpose for more EXP :P

Chapter 16 - 5/114

Marcus rescue/drops Hector. Bartre helps luring some enemies to clear Marcus's path. Marcus drops Hector and Silver Lances the boss. Hector seizes.

Chapter 17 - 11/125

Hector and Bartre duo. Actually, Bartre is getting huge amounts of Str, Sp and Res, but no defense lol. And Guy beats Raven on everything, EVEN STR! Got the Hero Crest and the Silver Sword. Hector Wolf kills the boss and seizes.

Chapter 17x - 4/129

Bartre rushes to Fargus while Hector, Guy and Canas kill enemies. Raven killed some low leveled pirates.

Chapter 18 - 3/132

Bartre promotes and bow Zoldamn. Guy, Raven and Canas get kills.

Chapter 19 - 6/138

Bartre rushes with the torch and bow Uhai by PP5, EP5 and PP6. Fiora died, and Canas got bunches of kills, Raven defended Merlinus.

Chapter 19x - 6/144

Bartre rushes to Aion and ORKOs him with the bow. More kills and level ups! Guy is by lv. 14, iirc, Raven is like 9 and Canas is by 13 or 14, don't remember clearly :/, anyhow Bartre is awesome with 20 something Str and 16 sp, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 20 - 6/150

LEGAULT. Bartre gets the Darin kill, the rest train. Oh lol, Raven needs some lv. ups :/

Chapter 21 - 3/153

Legault steals BALLEG's Hero Crest. Bartre doubles him with the bow, Canas kills him.

Chapter 22 - 4/157

Canas trains more, he's like lv. 17, Bartre rushes to Ewwbans and ORKOs him with the Iron Bow. Raven chases the thief, he kills him and gets the Brave Axe 8D. Legault bought some staves.

Chapter 23 - 4/161

Canas promotes and pwns everything. He gets Luna and Eclipse, as well as the two warrior kills. Canas is a BAWS.

Chapter 23x - 20/161

Yup, Raven was so low leveled that he killed a bunch of enemies on Genesis. Canas trains staff rank and is at one heal use to get to D rank, but oh well. Legault gets Berserk, Silver Blade and Secret Book. Killed everything except the hero and the gen guarding Kishuna; opened the door and got the silver weapons. Guy and Raven get to lv. 18 :3. Bartre got to D bows.

Chapter 24 - 1/162

LOLUNA. Raven promotes at base, Canas heals (gets to D), equips Luna at the fort and Torches.

Chapter 25 - 8/170

Damn, Farina. Raven got to D Axes. Canas lols at pirates and seizes the spot. Raven teams up with Bartre and seize the northern castle. Farina got the third one by killing the bishop. Gotta give her the Afa Drop 8S

• 3 weeks later...

LOL...one month later Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Chapter 26 - 11/181

I don't remember anything of this :/, just that Farina got kills to lv. 19, the wyverns up north. Bartre is a beast and pwned Vaida with the Steel Bow. Canas saved the village by luring the brigand, I was like *phew*, hammerne got.

Chapter 27B - 7/188

Whee!! Jerme's!! Uh...Harken? Err...10 turns? LOL. I had no promotion items :S, so Farina with dat 16Str crtkilled the gen on the south and ORKO'd knights. She, previously, rescued Raven and he opened the mercs door. Fartre pwned pals and jerme's door. Canas and Louise lawl'd at snipers.

Chapter 28 - 15/203

Farina promoted after killing the bishop, she then headed to Ursula and killed her as well as the mercs. Canas got to C then to B.

Chapter 28x - 15/203

Canas got to A Staff, Legault got chests, Farina flew everywhere dropping bombs and killing everyone. Poor Guy, he's 1st tier, but has 13str and 9def :D

• 1 month later...

This is for a Jedi wandering around!

Chapter 29 - 5/208

Boots Katrina gets Warp on PP2 and flies UP directly to Linus, destroying everything with Javelins. Vaida didn't even appeared! But...why? Cos' Bartre sniped her lol! Raven goes and takes the myrm and heroes side, Bartre gets the knights and the cavs up with Canas, while Guy and Louise kill the cavs on the east.

Chapter 30 - 4/212

Hector moves west, Canas is danced by Nils and warps him to the boss area. Hector Brave axe'd the hero and then claims the spot. Also, he got the Wolf Beil.

Chapter 31 - 11/223

Defend. Legault gets whatever chest he sees, he is rescued and warped by Canas and buys a hero crest. Guy promotes, for nothing. Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Chapter 31x - 5/228

Dammit, I sold the steel bows and bartre is at D. Canas had to buy a longbow on the armory so Boots Farina trade-cantos to Bartre. Karla misses and is recruited. She, and Hector, train at the arena while the others buy some stuff.

Chapter 32 - 5/233

Boots Katrina, Canas and Hector rush. Canas warps Hector to the end of the world with dat' 29mag. Farina rescues Canas, gets danced and drops him near hector. Then, Farina clears the way for Hector, he moves and kills a cav, then Canas warps him again to Lim's throne. He pwns snipers with a miserable hand axe and caps sp :O. Later on, Farina and Hector team up to kill her, then he seizes. Raven and Bartre went southeast while the swordmasters and Louise go northwest.

Chapter 32x - 1/234

Canas warps Thor'd Farina. She Brave crts and kills Kishuna.

Final

Part 1 - 3/237

Farina equips spear and opens Ursula's room, Hector equips Beil and goes near Darin, Raven approaches Brendan's room, Bartre moves up, gets vigored and equips Swordslayer and opens Lloyd's room, Canas stays up near Bartre, Athos goes to Kenneth's room and Louise blocks Uhai's path and kills a sniper. On EP: Ursula crtdied, Lloyd misses and gets hit, Uhai and the sniper hit Louise hard but she survives. On PP2: Hector opens Darin's door, Farina kills the sniper inside the room, Louise Silver crtkills Uhai, Athos moves up and Luna kills the sage, Raven opens Brendan's room and equips Killing Edge, Guy and Karla stay behind Raven but in Jerme's range, Canas Luna kills Lloyd and Bartre crtkills Linus with Killer Bow. On EP2: Darin hurts Hector and he gets a Wolf Counter, Jerme hits Guy and recovers a bit, Brendan fails to hit Raven and he gets a hit and a crt (stays with 1HP), Kenneth and the Genpenst druid sd on Athos. On PP3: Bartre Killer Bows Darin, Hector Wolf Beils the general, Louise Rienfleche kills Jerme, Raven kills Brendan, Karla crts the last warrior, sooo....Athos warps Thor'd Canas to Nergal. Canas crtkills Nergal with Luna and crt boost.

Part 2 - 1/238

Body Athos double Lunas the dragon, Wing Thor'd Canas doubles the dragon (no crt), and Hector Armad kills.

Final TC: 238

Stats