[FE4] Olympic Games

Baldrick

Started while watching the Olympics.

To Jungby - 5/5

Cuan comes too late to do anything much. Ardan moved down, then north to tempt the bandits near Alvis.

To Evans - 6/11

Sigurd heads up to get the Silver Sword, Cuan heads for the church. Midir gets the Speed Ring, then runs up to pick off bandits while Sigurd and Cuan assault the castle. Cuan retreats once he's taken enough damage, and Sigurd reaches the throne by turn 10. Ardan does nothing of value.

To Genoa - 4/15

Cuan trails a bit to make sure Midir doesn't die, then surges forward to Javelin the boss so Sigurd can OHKO.

To Marpha - 6/21

Ayra heads back, so Sigurd doesn't get going immediately. When he does, he punches through the enemies decisively. Cuan and Midir help remove an archer from the guard squad.

To Verdane - 10/31

Sigurd and Cuan Arena-heal. Forest sucks. At least Jamka doesn't provide a roadblock. When the throne is close, Sigurd removes an axefighter, and he and Cuan equip Javelins. Cuan again shows his worth, managing to draw enough fire from the archer brigade so there's a path to the throne with only one archer. Cuan removes him and Sigurd seizes on turn 20.

Stats for once.

NAME    LEVEL HP ST SK SP LK DF RS ITEMS
Sigurd  17.97 47 22 15 15  9 17  3 SSS, Jav, SkillR, MagicR
Cuan     9.83 39 17 12 13  6 12  3 Steel Lance, Javelin
Midir    8.01 37 11  9 11  3  9  0 Iron Bow, SpeedR
Ardan    7.40 40 15  5  5  3 16  0 Steel Sword, Iron Sword
Deidre   Doesn't matter

So that we're not delayed by my being asleep, my last picks are

Roboldan and Holyn, and Radney if one of those two gets picked.

We're at the filler stage, so I don't care if you look.

Taking Holyn. If Baldy keeps Roddleban and Radney, my next pick would be Tristan. Should be Camtech's turn next, then.

Cam here says you have the rest of his picks

To Jungby 5/5

Sigurd Charges, Ardan waddles, Fin and Ethlin arrive and fight bandits, Sigurd takes the castle

To Evans 6/11

Sigurd continues his charge and grabs the Silver sword from Alvis then really begins to clean house and murders the boss, Fin gets the Spd Ring, Ethlin helps out and Ardan.. got a little fighting in.

Overall Fin leveled nicely, except for one LCK only lvl

Edited by Jedi

Jungby (5/5)

Sigurd charges to Jungby by himself. Noish headed west and fought some bandits. Arden started fighting the bandit in the closest village. Azel burned some bandits and moved towards the northwest village. Sigurd had to use an Iron Lance for a bandit near the boss, before equipping the Steel Sword in front of the boss, killing him the next turn and seizing the castle.

Evans (6/11)

Sigurd heads north for the Silver Sword and then proceeds to Evans Castle. Ardan gets money from two villages. Azel got money from the northwest village. Noish headed south to Jungby Castle and got the Speed Ring. Sigurd killed the boss with the Silver Sword and seized.

Forgot to record stats but Noish's only level up was a pretty bad one.

To Heirhein - 9 turns.

Cuan went with Sigurd for a while, then doubled back to help the fail squad dispose of the general to get the Return Ring

To Anphony - 6 turns.

Diadora Warped Cuan and Lachesis up. For once the armours and free knights co-operated, and SSS was at critical so I could kill Macbeth easily.

To Mackliy - 8 turns

Of course, this meant the mercs, mages and archers were unco-operative. Lachesis made it to Levin on the turn before I seized, and he cleared the Arena with the Elite Ring.

To Agusty - 5 turns

Standard. After killing Fury's squad, Levin is at 12.93. Will he promote in time to act as a Warper from Silvail -> Madino? I intend to find out.

59 turns total.

To Madino - 4 turns

Levin kills stuff in the east. Lachesis Returns him on Turn 4 after he kills the general. Midir goes into the forest, Cuan follows Sigurd, Ardan follows Lach. Fury goes east to get the Restore staff.

To Silvail - 6 turns

Sigurd Returns and charges. Levin clears the Arena, promotes, and then removes the Cross Knights that don't chase Midir. He still can't handle Elt, so Cuan is used as a tribute so Elt will enter Lach's range.

To Orgahil - 6 turns

Sigurd Returns and is Warped by Levin. Fury, Ardan and Lachesis fight bandits.

75 turns total

Chapter 4 - 26/101 turns total.

I forgot to record turncounts at castles. Dew bought the Leg Ring, Sigurd and Fury protected him. The fail squad hung around the start after killing a few mages. Sigurd rush after Mahyna died.

To Lubeck - 6 turns.

Levin took the Leg Ring, which worked out pretty well. I seriously doubt 6 turns is possible with Leg Ring Sigurd and no dancer. Fury Returned him so Siggy can get his Leg Ring back.

To Phinora - 4 turns.

Fury saved me a turn here.

TO Velthomer - 9 turns.

This time the troop distribution co-operated.

120 turns, gen 1 finished.

Chapter 6 - 17/137 turns

Chapter 7 - 19/156 turns

Edited by Kamekameha

• 1 month later...

Chapter 8 - 8+6 turns = 14/170

Celice gets a path through thanks to Fin and Janne. Oifaye follows behind, Fee goes toward Manster, and Mana spams Return.

Celice charges down, recruits Sety. Sety Returns so he can Warp Mana for some Villager levels, Fee guards Manster.

Chapter 9 - 5+3+4 turns = 12/182

Celice rips through Hannibal's squad, who chase Oifaye and Fin. Julia kills dragonknights with Lightning, and Mana spams Return.

Sety Warps Mana so she can Return Sharlow so he can talk to Hannibal so Grutia opens up. Other than that, nothing of note happened.

Julia gives Celice the magic res number, while Mana gets the Barrier Ring so she can buy Rescue soon. Celice runs past Areone.

Chapter 10 - 4+4+5+7 = 20/202

Somehow nobody dies to the dark mages or heroes or snipers. Celice solo job.

Sety, Delmud and Oifaye get Warped so they can get near the gate to backup Celice. Meanwhile, Fee gets ready to draw Palmark.

While Celice makes his way back, the three amigos work their way towards Miletos, Sety keeping Oifaye awake only. Delmud falls asleep and is due to wake up on turn 13, which works for me. Mana eats villagers and promotes. (FINALLY). Sety gets in position to snipe the Dark Mage who foiled me in a previous run.

Mana is Warped up to Rescue the amigos, so they can protect her en route to Chalphy. Celice manages to bypass the main force and let Sety kill them all. Palmark follows Fee, who kills enough Dark Mages to keep him alive. My heart almost stops when he walks into Meteor range, but he dodges somehow. Celice talks to him on turn 17, and reaches Alvis on turn 19. Lachesis's kids make it easier for Sety and Celice to finish him off on the second turn.

Chapter F: 4+2+6+6+5 turns = 23/225

Nanna follows Celice at a safe distance. The others get into position.

Sety kills the axe knights, allowing Mana to walk up and Rescue Celice close to the next castle.

After being Rescued again, Celice takes a cautious route to avoid the Barons.

Sety is Warped up to kill the enemies Celice ignores. Mana walks over towards Barhara. Julia follows Celice to Velthomer so Celice doesn't have to go far.

Having Julia buy the Leg Ring at Velthomer works wonders in cutting down the time between Velthomer and Barhara. Celice doesn't need to run there at 12 move anyway.

225 turns, new Olympic record.

Maybe I'll do character summaries if anyone else finishes Chapter 1 </3