[FE4] integrity is boned and

Integrity

Drafting:

1. This draft is for 4 players.

2. Sigurd, Deirdre, Celice, Oifaye and Julia are free for all to use.

3. First, the mothers are drafted, and their children come with them. Example: Drafting Ayra gives you Ayra, Lakche and Skasaher.

4. Then, the rest of the characters (father characters, fixed characters and substitute characters) are drafted. The order for this part of the draft is reversed, so the person who went last picking mothers goes first picking these characters.

5. One character will remain undrafted. That character will be free to all parties. If that character is a substitute, the player who drafted the relevant children may choose a different final-round draft for their free character.

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may only: Recruit characters, initiate Talk conversations and special events that do not require the participants to be lovers.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, giving Charisma bonuses, using the Give command, or participating in Lover/Sibling criticals.

3. Other and Neutral units may do as they please without penalty.

4. Arena use is allowed and encouraged.

5. Sigurd, Celice, and Leaf are not allowed to possess the Leg Ring. If Sigurd acquires the Leg Ring, he must sell it before leaving the Chapter 4 base.

Penalties:

1. Non-holy weapon users (Noish, Ayra etc.) have a 3 turn penalty per unit per castle.

2. Holy weapon users (Levin, Shanan etc.) and Dancers have a 7 turn penalty per unit per castle. Example: Using Noish (if undrafted) en route to Jungby results in a 3 turn penalty. Once Sigurd seizes Jungby, you take another 3 turn penalty if you use Noish while en route to Evans.

3. Using the Give command is a special 12 turn penalty.

Exceptions:

1. Generation 1 units may lose a bout in the Arena and then die to an enemy while unequipped to prevent them getting married. The enemy must have no other friendly units in his attack range and must finish the character in a single round.

2. Briggid, Claude and Tiltyu are free to use in Chapter 3.

3. Dew may lower the bridge in Chapter 4 if undrafted. He may not perform any other disallowed actions without penalty.

4. Leaf, Fin and Janne are free to use in Chapter 7.

5. Shanan is free to use in Chapter 7 until Yied is seized.

6. Midir is free to sit on Castle Jungby and counter attacks for Prologue.

Scoring:

TURNCOUNT modified by:

1. Per chapter:

I: Each castle destroyed, 5 DKP minus.

II: Each playable character directly killed by your hand, 5 DKP minus.

III: Each full clear of the Arena, 2 DKP plus.

2. Per the end of Generation 1:

I: Each level gained by a drafted unit, 1 DKP plus.

II: Each recruited character dead and not revived, 5 DKP minus.

III: Each weapon with greater than 50 kills to its name must be given a worthy name by the player. Also, 5 DKP plus.

3. Per the end of Generation 2:

I: Each level gained by a unit, 1 DKP plus.

II: Each recruited character dead and not revived, 5 DKP minus.

III: Each set of drafted lovers, 20 DKP plus.

IV: Each 10,000 gold owned by a character (items count for their sale value), 1 DKP plus.

V: Each weapon with greater than 50 kills to its name must be given a worthy name by the player. Also, 5 DKP plus. Weapons that were counted for Generation 1 may not be counted again.

final score is turncount - DKP

Lowest score wins.

Teams:

Ghost Marcia Drafter: (Ethlin, Leaf, Altenna), (Briggid, Patty, Faval), Fin, Ares, Dew, Cuan, Linda, Midir, Beowulf, Tristan

Paperblade: (Sylvia, Leen, Corple), (Fury, Fee, Sety), Lex, Shanan, Claude, Daisy, Mana, Radney, Johan, Jamka

Mr. Sparkles: (Ayra, Lakche, Skasaher), (Tiltyu, Arthur, Tinny), Levin, Noish, Hawk, Johalva, Janne, Holyn, Dimna, Hannibal

CT075: (Aideen, Lana, Lester), (Lachesis, Delmud, Nanna), Laylea, Azel, Femina, Alec, Amid, Ardan, Sharlow

[spoiler=units remaining]Rodolban

Asaello

xp drafts are an interesting idea. Like that thing Cam did just now. But I found myself thinking: why stop at experience? There's so much more uguuu to be had!

ENTER, a draft rivaled only by that stupid damn Aideen draft in terms of rules. I don't even know what to call it, but I want to draft FE4 so there.

read the fucking rules, changes bolded

i need three brave young attractive souls

also if you have any ideas that don't suck to pile onto the ones that exist tell me

also argue with me about the numbers

and if there's anything else i decide i want to add i'll ask before i do because i'm not psych

Edited by Mr. Sparkles

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or in other words final score is turncount - DKP

somehow you gave me the words that I seriously could not find while writing this

EDIT: wait no it's turncount plus DKP

EDIT2: wait no you're right

Edited by Mr. Sparkles

why not add the money thing to the first generation too?

because I don't want to and because inheritance

the only reason I added the weapons thing to the first generation is because I want to make people name their weapons

>> rand

ans =

>> rand

ans =

>> rand

ans =

>> rand

ans =

MATLAB says PKL, Brad, me, Cam. Have ats.

EDIT like two hours later:

it would have been funnier if the score was turncount+DKP

while I agree that it would have been funny, that would have just meant ...straight Celicestomp and actively try to not protect your back castles or use anybody else

so basically I would win

:D

Edited by Mr. Sparkles

ENTER, a draft rivaled only by that stupid damn Aideen draft in terms of rules. I don't even know what to call it, but I want to draft FE4 so there.

funky fe7 had some stupid rules too.