Starting Genealogy of the Holy War....help?

bookwormbabe29

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All characters in Gen 2 can be freely paired, except Fin and Hannibal.

(Someone correct me if I'm wrong)

Don't forget Altenna! Oifaye's a little daring, he's easily a good 13 or so years older than most of his brides.

Well, after a little break due to real life issues, I finally finished the Holy War! Now as the patch doesn't have an english ending of all silliness, I read the scripts on here. But I did have two questions, I wanted to ask about. (spoilers for the end)

1. I paired Serlis/Celice up with Tinny (who was Azel/Tiltyu's kid) and from what I can tell from following the ending while reading the scripts, Celice doesn't get her as a "wife" in the ending, for she goes to Freege to inherit those lands. Can anyone confirm this? I mean, every other pairing seemed to work as expected but this one, and it annoys me a tad as I don't know what happened, if there is a 'special' ending where they still marry and she gets the lands there, or what. (for the record, arthur seems to take up Velthomer's land with his lover). Are there other endings where this happens?

2. What is the deal with Levin? I figured we'd learn why he had such a change in character at some point, and the ending makes it sound like he is now one of the dragon kind, a warrior from a distant land, etc. I am utterly confused by this. Does any anyone have any theories?

I have some real life stuff to work out first, but after a little break i'll make a new post about starting up FE5, and playing with Leaf a bit more... :)

The holy weapons are all blessed by dragons.

Of the dragons that felt like blessing stuff only Narga, Holsety and Loputo felt like putting effort to it.

That is why only those 3 weapons share their name with the dragon who made it.

And that is why only the wielders of those 3 weapons pretty much become emotionally like their dragon in question.

Long story short, Levin is like that because Holsety is like that.

1. I paired Serlis/Celice up with Tinny (who was Azel/Tiltyu's kid) and from what I can tell from following the ending while reading the scripts, Celice doesn't get her as a "wife" in the ending, for she goes to Freege to inherit those lands. Can anyone confirm this? I mean, every other pairing seemed to work as expected but this one, and it annoys me a tad as I don't know what happened, if there is a 'special' ending where they still marry and she gets the lands there, or what. (for the record, arthur seems to take up Velthomer's land with his lover). Are there other endings where this happens?

That's the games way of nicely telling you not to pair her off.

If you're really intent on breaking my heart having her go with Celice, Tiltyu would have to be paired so that Arthur goes to Freege in the ending, which I think prevents Arthur and Tinny from being all that effective, since they couldn't have Azel, Levin, Claude, or even Lex as a dad.