Playthrough of PoR

First, I'm on Chapter 6. Second, Boyd died. I'M SO SORRY BOYD D: So, I'm down to all of four units: Ike, Titania, Oscar, and Rhys. I only let Ike die once, because I was careless.

Edited by TheGhosteon

What are Ike's stats?

If he has 30 HP/7 Defense, you can do that map with just Ike and Titania. If he's not that durable, you could have Titania kill everything while Oscar carries Ike.

Chapter 6? It actually isn´t too hard, you just have to keep the enemies from overwhelming you, and you should be fine. I notice that you didn´t list Soren, did he get K.O.ed?

Yes, actually.

Chapter 6? It actually isn´t too hard, you just have to keep the enemies from overwhelming you, and you should be fine. I notice that you didn´t list Soren, did he get K.O.ed?

Yes, actually. Soren did get KO'd

Yes, actually. Soren did get KO'd

Damn, that sucks. Although, Rexcalibur isn´t OFFICIALY in this game, so really, all you are missing out on is backstory and having a mage until Ilyana shows up, not to mention one less theoretical healer unit. Ah well, Ilyana can do what Soren did, theoretically weild Rexbolt, and, besides, You didn´t have much time to train Soren anyway.