I'm kind of sad video game wise.

Ein

All I've been playing lately are my old NES, SNES, PSX, PS2, GBA, DS, and Killing Floor.

Only games I've been looking forward to are Etrian Odyssey 4 and Shin Megami Tensei 4 for the 3DS since everything else is either terrible or boring.

I should just buy G-Darius tomorrow and try to kick G.T.'s ass on Normal difficulty. ;/

Translation - Ein: Everything sucks. :Knoll:

Indeed, his whining is rather tired really.

Note: Ein, maybe if you stopped saying everything sucks and bashing it then maybe you'd have a bit more fun. Just sayin'.

Oregon Tail, you'll never be bored again.

I desperately want to photoshop the state of Oregon onto a horse's tail but I don't have the skills necessary. Please, somebody help.

Edited by Mr. Sparkles

I desperately want to photoshop the state of Oregon onto a horse's tail but I don't have the skills necessary. Please, somebody help.

Here! I wonder why I do this to myself sometimes.

06090c7e234e7537e7ef1661ea6dd118.png?1343741105

Oregon Trail, you'll never be bored again.

Refa endorses this comment. And nothing happens without him!

Alternatively, you could play Bejeweled, which is more addicting than I thought.

How can you not like Tetris or Bejeweled....

I'm playing Etrian Odyssey III right now to see what all the fuss is about though

Edited by Helios

I know a guy who memorized the Tetris algorithms, and he was dropping blocks to the bottom as soon as they came. It was freaky, dude, and that's coming from somebody who watched his dad beat the gameboy version.

Dear god no. Just... no.

Do you actually like anything? You don't find celebrities attractive, you don't like music and you don't like AC. What about chocolate? Do you hate that too?