DLC Translation Requests

Lord Raven

I'm wondering if someone can translate some of the random DLC conversations for me? I'll give you some as I get them- but here were some that I just got from Ike's DLC.

[spoiler=Lucina and Camus]IMG_0536.jpg

[spoiler=Sephiran and Anna]IMG_0534.jpg

IMG_0535.jpg

[spoiler=Sumia and Yuria]IMG_0531.jpg

[spoiler=MU and Cyas]IMG_0529.jpg

IMG_0530.jpg

I only took one that I know won't spoiler me, because I know the names.

Sumia and Yulia:

Sumia: Umm... if you also don't feel that it is necessary for us to fight, then there is probably a way we can settle this without fighting...

Yulia: No, I will fight. And I won't let you get away.

Sumia: I see... If it is possible, I do not wish to fight... but if not, it can't be helped.

I would Sephiran and Anna too, but it's too blurry.

Forgive the literal translation. Habit without proofreading.

Edited by shadowofchaos

And here are the rest of them, Lord Raven. The first kanji in Lucina and Camus' dialogue is completely blurry so I just put in my best guess.

[spoiler=Lucina and Camus]Camus: You, the girl who is impersonating Prince Marth. Why this appearance? Are you trying to deceive us?

Lucina: There is a reason I chose this appearance. However, it was not to deceive you. I want to fight you guys fair and square.

Camus: Very well, Come!

[spoiler=Sephiran and Anna]Anna: Alright, it's on!

Sephiran: Oh, you're a merchant and yet you won't attempt to do business with me?

Anna: I have a feeling that it's not really merchandise you're after.

Sephiran: ... Is that so? Very well, shall we get started then?

[spoiler=MU and Cyas]MU: Hey, you're this army's tactician, right? Why are you at the front lines?

Cyas: Isn't it for the same reason you're here?

MU: So your battle prowess is also a part of your strategy, huh? I see. Then, here I go!

Edited by Enaeius

BTW, some cool Japanese fans have transcribed most of the DLC convos on this wiki. The page I linked to has the convos from "Light versus Dark: Decisive Battle", but since it's the latest one, it might be missing a few convos. For the other episodes, look under "異伝会話集" (Another Story conversation compilation).

Although they don't have all the paired endings, Pegasus Knight has all the regular endings and a bunch of paired endings transcribed. The paired endings seem to be using copy+paste templates, so it probably doesn't matter that they're not all there, as long as some are there for each character.

Paired endings are mostly dependent on the male partner, who usually travel to some place while their wives either helping them in some way or go on with their own career. The male's ending is copy-and-pasted, but the female side is a bit more varied.

And on that note, if you want the game to say something about Callum at all, don't get him married. Otherwise the game will just say "as for her husband... there's no specific records about him" in the end. His single ending involves him travelling or smething... I forgot.