Elibean Nights

Arch

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how? it doesnt release till tommorrow

Because we've got a leaky pipe. Klok, go home ur high.

teehee no leaked copy for you

Wouldn't be the first time klok leaked something.

Whatever, you only leak once (YOLO) or some shit like that.

you want dat juna fruit? it doesn't work in the prep screen and it doesn't print the levels out, but if you're releasing this in like 2 days..

Edited by Brendor

Because we've got a leaky pipe. Klok, go home ur high.

Wouldn't be the first time klok leaked something.

Whatever, you only leak once (YOLO) or some shit like that.

"I dare you to play this"

Is that a challenge, Arch. Because I'LL DO IT

Now that I'm thinking about it, I probably will give Karel more weapon and item choices (following Deranger's suggestions). I've taken away the Iron Rune from his starting inventory (it's now dropped by the first boss), hidden a Juna Fruit in the chapter to allow for more level ups (as well as the Devil Sword, which is already a hidden weapon), and a few various other drops from enemies. You'll have to consider which items to discard and which to keep, which at least adds an element of strategy to the inventory management.

The Summon Sword is a neat idea, and if I had more time to explore the possibility I'd consider it. Unfortunately this is supposed to be finished in three days :P:.

A Summon Sword sounds a bit weird. Maybe he get some kind of scroll that can summon phantoms?

p/s: Chrismas everyone, especiall Arch, to make us more Elibian Night stuff :Roy:

Okay so let's see if I can pull an all-nighter and get all of this shit taken care of.

Merry Christmas Arch! I'll be up with you my friend lol the end is in sight, you gotta sprint that last few feet, you can do it!

Goddamn me living in Eastern Europe where it's already morning and where you're living it's probably still the 24'th or ~midnight of the 25'th and thus forced to wait at least several more hours.

Still, no rush. After all, Ocarina of Time was delayed by a year if not more and it's considered one of, if not THE best video game ever made. So, just don't rush it out if you don't feel it being fully completed.

Edited by Xtremekiwi

Christmas Day update:

It's 10:30ish in my timezone (PST ftw), so I've technically still got all day to finish things up. Slept roughly four hours, and I've had some amazing homies up through most of the night with me debugging and tying up all of the loose ends. Once this thing drops, y'all should give an especially huge "thank you" to my fellow Team UNDERTROLLers (the "cool kids," as some may call us): CT075, Crazycolorz5, Vennobenno, and Tempmael. It wouldn't have been possible to make the deadline period without their crucial assistance. LuminescentBlade also took time last night to give her mugs one last round of quality control, so a hearty thanks to her as well is definitely in order!

They're all regulars on Fire Emblem Universe (shameless plug), Crazycolorz got warned for his first and only post in this topic (something to do with being off-topic - as if anybody's ever "on topic" in here) and refuses to acknowledge the warn. So he's FEU-exclusive now :P:.

Edited by Arch

Crazycolorz got warned for his first and only post in this topic (something to do with being off-topic) and refuses to acknowledge the warn. So he's FEU-exclusive now :P:.

Gotta drive away the most talented new hacker of the community to come along in how long, obviously.

nothing will ever overcome the curse

[4:27:23 PM | Edited 4:28:35 PM] Crazy Colorz: It's like ellibean nights

[4:27:30 PM] Crazy Colorz: It's always just arund the corner

[4:27:32 PM] Arch: don't u dare

[4:27:36 PM] BwdYeti: rekt

[4:27:37 PM] Arch: misspell my hack

[4:28:04 PM] Arch: at least go back

[4:28:11 PM] Arch: and make it knights so it's completely incorrect