Elibean Nights

Arch

Just to confirm, the latest patch is 7-1, right? Matchmaker isn't working either, but it seems to have been for other people, so maybe I just have the wrong patch.

Matchmaker isn't officially released. How people (me included) have seen it working is by playing a previous version and importing the save to this one. That mucks up certain ID codes, and sets Matchmaker choices to different "defaults". You still can't change them, but you'll have different pairings in some of the chapters.

...This is likely to result in glitches though. Apparently I've just been lucky.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some problems found in chapter of Pent

When I got to chapter of Pent , I can't play that chap . The game was freezed.

After that I has patched the patch again with new clean rom and I could play that chapter . But I could not finished it even though I've already done every single quest.

Could you please check it ?

I have killed all enemy in that chapter , and then it request me going to the exit point . But nothing happen when I reach the exit point

This was addressed a few pages back. The exit point is mistakenly placed a few tiles away from where Pent starts, rather than on the actual exit point. This glitch has already been fixed in an unreleased version as of a few months ago.

pnUOtnW.png

EN's bombastic bandit brothers, William and Edgar, beautifully sprited by Mewi.

I'm gonna aim for a second public beta release within the next two weeks. So stay tuned, I suppose.

Edited by Arch

oh my god.

Victorian gentleman bandits

why is this perfect

stupidity.png

now if some one adds a smoking pipe were golden

joking aside i feel these bandit mugs dont really fit very well with the theme of nabata, but i will be willing to overlook it cause the bandit brothers are usually just joke villains any ways.

aside from that there good mugs though