Elibean Nights

Arch

Something I noticed playing through Pen't tale: Arcard mentions he'll fake a report blaming "Ceodore" for the assassination attempt. Was this supposed to be Cedric, or is that referencing another character?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something I noticed playing through Pen't tale: Arcard mentions he'll fake a report blaming "Ceodore" for the assassination attempt. Was this supposed to be Cedric, or is that referencing another character?

It's Cedric's old name.

Okay, I have one question. There is some special condition to unlock Tale 5? I beat every tale before, but it won't appear.

And when I beat Lyn tale again I was surprised that Rath and this second nomad don't come.

I'm not suer that I have latest path, though.

Tale 5 is Raven's, right? I think it gets unlocked alongside Pent's when you beat Lyn's, Hector's, and Eli Manning's Tales.

Done.

*nothing happend*

--Edit--

Okay, I have v5, but when I try to path v6 beta my ups pather (tsukuyomi or something), I see that: http://imageshack.us/a/img34/1157/fi4.bmp

Any help guys?

Edited by Nicolas

Isn't it that if Priscilla dies, it's a game over, too? Also, how do I keep the Falcon Knights from attacking Raven?

Doesn't Raven get an axe at some point? If so, use it against 'em. Also, Priscilla dying doesn't result in a game over, IIRC.

Edited by GarlandDaHero

Never mind, I beat it. BTW, there's a glitch where if Raven rescues Priscilla and the second part goes, both are on the screen, and Raven is immobile. Also, it's near impossible to win if you do that without luck, strategic placement, and Heath.

Hey, since I'm positive nobody's asked it yet, what's Zephiel's Tale like?

Without spoiling anything (since it hasn't been released publicly yet), I'll just say it does really well its job of making you feel all-powerful and badass.

Also this. Badasses with defense-negating axes, tomes named after Finnish folklore heroes, and family issues.