Resident Evil

Ice Sage

Lately, I been playing Resident evil 4 and 5 remembering how fun it was. I got back to fighting those regenerators. those things used to scared the hell out of me. Haha the Dialogue was great too. leon and salazar talking to each other was Hilarious. The Merchant was the best. I remember watching a video of a guy dressed up as him. I can't wait for Resident evil 6

Anyone have any scary moments in resident evil?

i love this series and can't wait for 6. I'm planning on doing Jake/Sherry scenario first. They will probably be my new OTP since Leon is too busy chasing after Ada and Capcom refuses to put Claire in anything relevant currently 。゜(`Д´)゜。

You know what scared me recently? Not even a spoiler, I was doing the Lost in Nightmare DLC and wasn't paying attention when a bat crashed through the window and scared the crap out of me. =/

I miss ye olde Resident Evils with the fixed camera angles and stuff. The GC remake of the first game was probably the best in the series.

I miss ye olde Resident Evils with the fixed camera angles and stuff. The GC remake of the first game was probably the best in the series.

you could actually switch Lost in Nightmares up and have fixed angles as an easter egg.

I actually live in the same town as these guys. I go to that Costco all the time, and one of the videos they did was like a thirty-second walk from my home. The only place I ever see them at are vidya midnight releases, though.

Absolutely LOVE this series. Except Resi 5, which was ruined by the torrid partner system coupled with Sheva's terrible AI and a useless inventory system (not half as realistic as Capcom made it out to be seeing as nine Chicken Eggs apparently take up as much space as 108 Grenade Launcher Rounds). Shame because it would have been a good game otherwise (if not as good as 4).

Really looking forward to Resident Evil 6 though.

The best three IMO are Resi 4, Resi 3 and REmake.

I like the new gameplay introduced in RE4 and all, but I prefer the classic gameplay like in REmake, RE0, etc.

Also, there's a demo version (early access) included in the Xbox 360's version of Dragon's Dogma. So if you wanna try out the demo right away then you might wanna get Dragon's Dogma.. or just wait for the release.

• 2 months later...