Pokemon

PuffPuff

I'm already watching a Pokemon marathon of every season. I'm at the last season with Ash's adventures of May, Max, and Brock. What seasons do you own.

For me..I own all of Season's 1-12.

1-5 has Misty in it! Adventures of Ash, Misty and Brock.

6-9 has May in it! Adventures of Ash, May, Max, and Brock.

10-13 has Dawn in it. Adventures of Ash, Dawn, and Brock.

Misty

misty8a.png

She travels with Ash for excuse for him to pay back for him breaking her bike. Overtime, she becomes more cheerful and less tomboyish as beforehand she was somewhat as depicted as having a wicked temper, stubborn temperament, and little patience. As the series progresses, however, she gradually shows herself to be kind and sensible.

She appears in the first five seasons and is seen in a few episodes of seasons 6 and 8. After the second episode of her appearance in season eight, she is never seen again.

May

mayharukapokemon2394554.jpg

A Pokemon trainer who later becomes a Pokemon coordinator. She often has a habit of seriousness of her food and she's one of the two girls to not make a fuss over the broken bike when hers breaks from Pikachu's Thunderbolt. May is a young Coordinator who loves shopping and eating treats. She has a particular fondness for food, especially noodles. When someone steals her food, she gets angered, to the point of yelling at people. May is generally very sweet and optimistic, though she shows a tougher side sometimes, such as when she argues with her little brother, Max. Even though they argue often, she has shown that she deeply cares for her brother.

May angered

mayrage.png

Brock

brockp.jpg

A happy go lucky person. Is voice acted by an epic man named Eric Stuwart. Who also did Gourry in the Slayers. He absolutely sets his eye on any pretty girl with only 8 in return loving him back which are Wilhelmina, Temachu, Natalie, Susie, Lucy, Holly, Autumn, and Narissa. It's funny whenever Brock hits on the pretty girls that whenever the girls get annoyed, or confused by him, then characters like Misty pulls Brock away by his ear, Max pulls Brock away by his ear, shirt, pant leg, and Dawn knocking him across the tree in one episode over 9000. Brock's Crogunk Poison Jabs him and drags him away. Cute.

Only females who are fond of Brock, or that returned their love to him.

Suzy

suzyg.png

Wilhelmina (Most likely will end up together)

wilhelmina.png

wilhelminagreeting.png

wilhelminagreeting1.png

wilhelminagreeting2.png

willhelminasmile.png

wilhelminawalks.png

wilhelminagarutsash.jpg

wilhelminagarutsash2.jpg

Fanfic of Brock+Wilhelmina ^_^

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/191266/1/Meant_to_Be

Temachu

temacul.png

Natalie

nataliei.png

Lucy (The one in the Battle Frontier. Yes, her.)

pikequeenlucy.png

Holly

hollyo.png

Autumn

autumnwc.png

Narissa

narissa.png

Article on Brock

In the anime, like later Gym Leaders, Brock appeared primarily as an opponent to Ash in his debut episode; unlike later Gym Leaders, he requested to join Ash on his journey, aiming to be the world's greatest Pokémon Breeder. In doing so, Brock left the Gym in the hands of his father, Flint, who had finally revealed himself to have returned from his journey. Brock advised Ash throughout the Kanto series, then left briefly during the Orange Archipelago arc to assist Professor Ivy. He returned to Ash's side in Johto, and with brief returns to Pewter City at the end of each series, joined him for his journeys in Hoenn and Sinnoh as well; however, he now wants to become a Pokémon Doctor.

Brock mainly provides an advisory role to the other main characters of the anime, being several years older than the rest of them. His knowledge of Pokémon battles is great, causing him to often referee matches between Ash and others. Brock also fancies himself as something of a ladies' man, though each time he hits on someone he is either rejected outright, pulled away by Misty or Max, or, most recently, Poison Jabbed by his Croagunk.

Dawn

dawnpokemon1.jpg

dawnsmirks.jpg

dawnhikaripokemon239277.jpg

dp1604.png

0520.png

A great Pokemon coordinator. Dawn is notable for her confidence, since she is always looking towards the future rather than dwelling on her mistakes. In stark contrast to May's inexperience and self-doubt at the start of the Advanced Generation series, Dawn was overly confident and assured in her own strength in the beginning.

Article

Dawn is much more different than any of Ash's other friends. Dawn has more concern about her appearance, as she will not show herself to Ash or Brock until she feels that her appearance is perfect. That may be a reason why she decides to sleep inside a tent while the others sleep outside. However, she has recently been seen sleeping outside with the others, such as in Tears for Fears!. Every time she's going to be on camera, she needs to take a moment to brush her hair before going on, such as in Last Call, First Round!.

In The Bells Are Singing!, Dawn revealed that she was the one to design Buneary's vest (but also admitted that her mother was the one to sew it). In Arriving in Style!, she demonstrated her talent for designing again, sketching many different dresses for the Hearthome Collection, though she rejected all of them.

And she also has a habit of going over 9000 sometimes as seen here...

dp1604.png

She actually has quite a strong palm. She actually knocked Brock against a tree (and he went flying making me laugh to no end) one time when he hit on some girl, she withstood Parisachu's Thundershock in a certain episode with Parisachu's debut. As it shows her hair standing on her head afterwards. She also having trouble with her Pokemon (Mamoswine)like Ash did with his Charizard as it disobeyed her for a long time.

Unova saga. Haven't seen it yet. But am looking forward to seeing Cheron, Binaca, and Elesa. =3

Ash does travel with Iris and Cilan. Dawn also appears in some episodes of this season as well.

Edited by 曼

Wow... how long did it take to type all this?

The quotes are from the articles. xD

What seasons do you own, or have seen?

I owned the VHS tapes of the first half of the first season growing up, so I've seen all of those episodes many, many times. I've only seen a few episodes of the May/Dawn/Tracy eras and only about 4 movies or so.

Personally, I find 1kidsentertainment's abridged series on YouTube to be more entertaining.

I watched all of them out of boredom. I dozed off in Sinnoh's finale, but still watch Best Wishes just 'cause. Sometimes if there's an episode that's interesting, I might watch the subs. Otherwise, I read the summary or watch the dub when it comes out.

I've only seen up to half way for the Sinnoh saga and two episodes of Unova, I want to catch up. As far as movies go, I've only seen up to Arceus and the Jewel of Life.

I had the first four movies, but those were lost.

I've only seen up to half way for the Sinnoh saga and two episodes of Unova, I want to catch up. As far as movies go, I've only seen up to Arceus and the Jewel of Life.

I had the first four movies, but those were lost.

I liked the one with Darkrai the most.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Alice

Alice is one of the few to understand Pokemon. Not using them for tools of war.

I enjoyed Kanto quite a bit, I also saw Johto and Hoenn (and the Orange Islands thing, which I didn't acutally mind), but I stopped with Battle Frontier's pilot.

I usaed to have a VHS of some episode of the first season (might've beenthe Lt. Surge one). but that's about it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 years later...
  • 1 month later...

So do any of you write fanfics for Poke-Ani? How do you manage to get all the details? Do you just watch all of the episodes?

(...Also does this need to be sent to the Pokemon subforum?)