Introduction

Thunder Sage

Hello. Just joined the Serenes Forest, been a FE fan since Shadow Dragon came out, I've also played New Mystery, Radiant dawn and currently playing Blazing Swords and eagerly waiting for the European release of Awakening.

Edited by Thunder Sage

Welcome to Serenes! Also nice little set of FE's you've played there, should try to play as many of the others as possible =P

Good to see another fan of Shadow Dragon.

Edited by Jedi

Welcome to Serenes! Also nice little set of FE's you've played there, should try to play as many of the others as possible =P

Good to see another fan of Shadow Dragon.

Thank you! I hope to play them all eventually. After Blazing Swords I'm probably going play The Binding Blade. I'm glad to see another fan of Shadow Dragon myself it seems to rather underappreciated in Gamefaqs.

Thank you! I hope to play them all eventually. After Blazing Swords I'm probably going play The Binding Blade. I'm glad to see another fan of Shadow Dragon myself it seems to rather underappreciated in Gamefaqs.

Yea Shadow Dragon gets a bad rep with people for some reason :/

Although it has its share of fans here though so biggrin.gif

Hey, welcome to SF. You should give FE4 a try!

Genealogy of the Holy War? Why is it very good? I've heard about some of the features such as the inheritance system and love system which is similar to Awakening which make me want to play it after FE6, but compared to the other Fire Emblems how would you rate it?.

Edited by Thunder Sage

Genealogy of the Holy War? Why is it very good? I've heard about some of the features such as the inheritance system and love system which is similar to Awakening which make me want to play it after FE6, but compared to the other Fire Emblems how would you rate it?.

Personally I love it, it's my favorite. The lover and inheritance system makes it so replayable, and the long chapters (love it/hate it) are fun to play. You can use everyone, and there's no real unusable units. The skill system also makes it fun.