[FE13]Let's try again to get one started

cheetah7071

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 19: 1/95

Nice and easy. Dance Libera, Rescue MU doubled with Mark, smash Valhart's dumb face in.

Chapter 20: 3/98

MU&Serge can reach Valhart on turn three pretty easily (go carrier), but MU needed a few more points of magic, so I had to get Lucina up there for Rainbow Cry.

The three turn definitely either requires a griffon knight with carrier, having gotten the boots, or a significantly more invincible rescue user than I have.

I sent Mark to sorcerer on the theory I'll need a nosferatank at some point, but maybe I should have sent him sage to have a nigh-invincible rescue user.

Edited by cheetah7071

rules for the next fe13 draft

a) can't use Sorcerer MU

b) MU's worst stat must be Speed or Magic, and neither can be his/her best stat

I think Sariya and Henry are considerably more balanced in that regard. MU is nuts.

rules for the next fe13 draft

a) can't use Sorcerer MU

b) MU's worst stat must be Speed or Magic, and neither can be his/her best stat

I think Sariya and Henry are considerably more balanced in that regard. MU is nuts.

So far I haven't needed sorcerer MU, and I'm not sure I will. (I might need Sorcerer Mark but that's something different).

I think we might end up somewhat balanced if we force people to de-equip war knowledge from MU at the first opportunity (chapter 2 I think).

idk though, my MU didn't have nearly as much Speed or Magic as yours throughout so it could just be luck of the draw. My MU's end up good but not 31-speed-in-midgame good.

Chapter 21: 4/102

MU&Serge charge forward again. Tiki earns her keep by clearing out an enemy after Libera rescues her forward.

Chapter 22: 1/103

Movement cry, Carrier, and Olivia get MU to Inverse on the first turn. That still leaves Libera able to rescue Mark towards the Fala Flame Valkyrie, so I grab that too.

Chapter 23: 4/107

Mark Nosferatanks basically the entire map. Tiki probably makes up the two turns spent recruiting her by clearing out the stragglers in the upper left.

Chapter 24: 4/111

A three-turn is probably possible, but this map is too frustrating to try for it. Tiki, Mark, and MU just go forward and slaughter everything while being invincible.

Chapter 25: 1/112

Movement cry and rainbow cry on everyone. Libera doubles into draco Frederick, who moves forward and is danced. MU doubles into Serge and is rescued by Mariabel. Frederick moves forward, switches with Libera, and rescues Serge forward. Serge moves forward and switches to MU, who one-rounds Inverse with a speed potion.

Final: 2/114

The dual attacks from Krom missed, but MU got a lucky crit, Gimle was brought low enough Tiki could finish her off. Finishing turn-two enemy phase isn't particularly challenging in any case.

I'll post the final statblock and thoughts on my team in a bit.

Edited by cheetah7071

Character Level           Class MHP STR MAG SKL SPD LUK DEF RES
    Krom 10.12      Great Lord  53  27   7  29  28  21  22  16   
  Lyrina 18.49     Dark knight  71  26  44  38  38  35  32  30
    Mark 11.63        Sorcerer  73  31  41  40  37  32  35  29
   Serge  8.48  Griffon Knight  48  26   1  25  22  19  24   6
    Tiki  6.73        Manakete  60  27  17  28  27  31  25  20
Frederick  1.90   Dragon Master  36  22   2  22  14   9  12   6
  Lucina 12.17            Lord  37  16  12  20  23  17  17   9
  Libera  9.98     Battle Monk  47  16  20  18  20  14  14  18
   Richt  7.88            Mage  24   4  11   9   7  11   8   4
   Tiamo  7.80    Dark Pegasus  50  23  11  26  24  15  22  18
  Olivia  4.91          Dancer  21   5   2  10  11   6   5   4
    Vake  6.37         Fighter  28  12   0   8   8   6   7   0
Mariabel 10.20       Troubador  23   1  10   9  10  10   5  11
  Selena 10.00       Mercenary  38  14   2  18  15   8  14   6

Didn't recruit Azure, Gerome, or Brady.

Krom: Good early game. Gives +spd on a double. Falls off mid to lategame. Not much else to say.

Lyrina: Wouldn't be surprised if MU gets banned like Seth at some point. She never died, and killed everything in one round, all while being on a horse and passing on rainbow cry to her children.

Mark: Exactly like MU but joins a bunch of chapters later. Well well worth drafting, especially if MU gets gimped in some way in future drafts.

Serge: Did some things right after joining, but lategame was mostly just a person who had carrier. Insta-promoting her and rushing to carrier would probably be better than what I did. Carrier saved a few turns here and there, but Frederick has access to it too so it wasn't so amazing.

Tiki: Definitely saved turns instead of costing them. Not a hugely high pick, but does some work.

Frederick: Godly earlygame, ok midgame, sucky lategame. Exactly what a jeigan should be.

Lucina: I mostly just spammed rainbow cry with her. She was good at that, but could easily be draftable instead of free.

Libera: Libera was an allstar, with his enormous rescue range. A very high pick, I think.

Richt: Garbage. Do not draft.

Tiamo: Sumia who joins later but can actually kill things. Not sure which is the higher pick, but the two of them are almost certainly picks #1 and #2. Even after the enemies started leaving her in the dust, movement cry did some work.

Olivia: Godly in bosskill maps, useless in rout maps. She could probably be draftable no problem.

Vake: Basically +4 str on legs. Not very good, but not a horrible pick either. He found uses as a double partner through most of the game, despite being at almost-base level.

Mariabel: Pretty bad. Earlier rescue than Libera or Anna on a horse sounds nice, but then her starting magic is 5. 2 squares is not a very far rescue. She ended up doing more healing than rescuing. Not a very good character, but did some work, and saved at least one turn when I needed two people who could rescue.

Selena: Never saw combat.

I don't think Nosferatu needs banning. In hard mode, it's very possible to be invincible enough without it, and most of the chapters after it's buyable are bosskill chapters.

MU definitely needs some kind of shackles, though, whether it be removing war knowledge, banning her from using magic, or just banning her altogether.