Etrian Odyssey Mafia - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but you told everyone not to

DEFENSU MODO aside, scorri is looking slightly better to me for scumhunting

core is looking really weird for reasons i can't really explain better than "gut instinct"

rein and helios and aere need to exist (aere gets a pass for life stuff and i know helios is also having personal issues so this is kind of moot but i'll say it anyway)

paperblade looks town

i'd actually completely forgotten that iris was in this game until i reread the thread

also manix is totally scum

##vote core

... I am so confused right now. Ok. Cam claimed safeguard. I get that. Which I guess could kind of make sense with the rest of his role? Either he himself is protected, or he protects other people. Ok sure. But Shinori, I'm not quite sure what you're saying with your last post. I *think* what you're saying is that Cam's role shows that your role means you aren't scum as long as someone visits you when you're commuting? I don't quite get this leap in logic? Could you maybe explain this a little more?

Because I can't be self safeguard because cam has claimed so it means I would have to be commuter for people that target me. Commuter stops mafia kills. What mafia member would have commuter to stop their own kills?

Because I can't be self safeguard because cam has claimed so it means I would have to be commuter for people that target me. Commuter stops mafia kills. What mafia member would have commuter to stop their own kills?

Uhh

You could be lying about your role

Like how Rein pops in for two seconds, drops a vote on me to bring me to L-2 with no reasoning whatsoever except "that it's obvious", and shoots out. Opportunistic much?

I suppose I could say the same about Iris since she's been on me since the beginning of the game and otherwise has contributed nothing to scumhunting as well.

I really don't like Shinori either who has been tunneling Scorri with not so great logic (except for the "yeah I'll vote I'll vote jk I didn't vote" looked suspicious and I agree with that) for forever. Also don't like the "we can deal with Helios later lets get Scorri" but when no one seemed to agree with him all of a sudden he's like "I say we lynch Helios today" when I get up to L-2. Also I'm still not sure about that roleclaim and feel like it's an excuse to not let others touch him but eh.

##Vote Shinori