Mica's Sprites

Mica

So I guess I've been spriting for a while now and I'd like to consider myself at least decent~

Though, I kinda learned by eyeballing things, so I probably won't notice anything until someone points it out.

Anyway, here's what I have so far. 

b15b8acc.png

24272c8e.png

ecd66bb9.png

16210b8e.png

0f338fb5.png

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Seph is right! You should try some customizing because your splices are well-done and clean. :)

I do hope you enter in the splicing comps! I think you'd do well there. :)

Edited by eCut
Kitty of Time is a silly kitty.

Those are pretty nice! I really like the hair design on the second one and they're all pretty clean.

Though, the girls have pretty small shoulders. I understand that the original FE sprites have those shoulders, but female shoulders in FE are too small to start with (with the exception of a few) so maybe in the future try making them a bit bigger? Still good work, though :D

inb4 request PMs

These are really really nice. The first guy's armour looks a little odd, though. The armour around his neck feels a bit strange--it's not really contoured to the shape of his neck, I guess? His left arm seems disproportionally massive compared to the rest of his body, as well. The hair is nicely done.

4th guy's collar doesn't match his body angle. The right collar (OPV) should be a little higher or level with the left collar seeing as his shoulders/head are slanting in that direction as well.

Ahhhhh pirate Nergal why didn't I think of that

Looks great, but one thing. That's an eyepatch, right? It could probably do with a little shading fix to make it look less like hair.

Alright, let's see...

93f7ba94.png

This is me trying to figure out how to shade an eyepatch x.x 

4273c5ac.png

Attempted to fix the shading on her shoulderpad. 

fda837b7.png

Hopefully her scarf looks okay-ish now. 

53c64b8b.png

Lowered the left opv collar. 

Well, I guess that's all for today~

^ I guess you could say that. I call it a convulted splice of Eliwood, Hector, Isadora, Nils, Saleh, and...whoever else I used and can't be bothered to remember. 

@deranger: Thanks ^.^

Hm...I don't have anything in particular in mind. It's mainly just a side thing to kill some boredom before school starts.

So I guess they'll just sit here and look pretty unless someone else wants to use them.