eCut FE: Project Chaos [Status: On Hiatus]

eCut

lol. I meant that Berserkers are usually like, big dumb ruffians, but Imara looks classy. Kinda.

Mmm, well she is still rough! But not exactly dumb. xD

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA

WAIT WAIT...

Greyson is male?

Haha, yes, he is. :P Though everyone seems to think otherwise~

I'd change him but honestly, he's like 15 and the biggest coward ever, so I think it fits. xD

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manly men have pink hair and wear purple

he probably wanted to emulate that

Exactly! You can't blame him for wanting to be what he isn't. o 3o

Haha! Yes. A priest and cav. (Samuel and Greyson, respectully). The earlier screenshots didn't have the priest map sprite.

And Samuel is the typical Sain archtype.

I like where this is going. :)

I.. no, he's not. :(

Damn, he should have been though.

Assuming you mean my hack, thanks .:)

Edited by eCut

I wanted to get that out before the year was over but I don't think that will happen anymore. :( Since I want to have the prologue - ch.7 + a gaiden in the public release (ie. "Elliot" mode).

This character discussion :awesome:

So if Samuel is the Sain archetype, then would that make Greyson the Lucius archetype? If so... you should just work that into the support convos. This coming from someone who hasn't played the hack of course. What are the additional female character's classes? mercenary and cavalier? o 3o

Edited by Randombobman

Lols! I wasn't joking about Samuel; he isn't the Sain archtype. :P Nor is Greyson Lucius!

I am not sure about Cavalier yet, but there is a female mercenary (who you'll see in the next batch of screenshots).

Edited by eCut

I wanted to get that out before the year was over but I don't think that will happen anymore. :( Since I want to have the prologue - ch.7 + a gaiden in the public release (ie. "Elliot" mode).

whenever Ch 7 + a gaiden is done.

When will we see a small faction of the game released? Like Prologue to chapter 5 or something.

Since I want to have the prologue - ch.7 + a gaiden in the public release (ie. "Elliot" mode).

EDIT: Dammit Jubs >>

Edited by Lassie

Love when people ninja each other. <3

Yep! Like Jubs and Feaw said, whenever Ch.7 + prologue is done. Could be a couple of months from now, could be next FEE3. Hacking is pretty much at the bottom of my list priority-wise. :P As much as I love it, real life is just more important.

Edited by eCut

Love when people ninja each other. <3

Yep! Like Jubs and Feaw said, whenever Ch.7 + prologue is done. Could be a couple of months from now, could be next FEE3. Hacking is pretty much at the bottom of my list priority-wise. :P As much as I love it, real life is just more important.

i need to take a leaf out of this book

• 3 weeks later...

that map sucks ew

whoever made that is a mess

Tell me about it! I should totally just throw away all of the maps that person made. ;)

Edit:

Yep, it was intentional! I kinda wanted him to look like he was was praying or something. Mix it up a bit. :D

Edited by eCut