eCut FE: Project Chaos [Status: On Hiatus]

eCut

Oh Merc, no one makes bewbs like you. <3

Cybill_zpsa1261c4c.png

Just a quick little update post that there won't be a patch for FEE3... Work eats up a lot of my time so I haven't had the chance to do any work on it. PC will still appear at FEE3 though, for anyone looking forward to seeing it lp'd!

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That map is horrible :S

Good thing you made it. ;)

those map sprites are baller

idk why but map sprites really make stuff look fresh

Thanks! And I totally agree, map sprites just add an extra something!~

oh hey there eCut.

I can't wait for this :D

Thank you! :D

I love that portrait.

Haha, Merc is the best!

That lady... what's her class? I'd say Dancer or something like that.

Those map sprites are awesome. :3

Thank you. :3

She is not a dancer though! She is actually... *dundundun* her own class! Weoo, new class(es). ;D

That feeling when you're sure you've responded to someone but really you never. :X

Ah, isn't that your Seer class? I think I remember seeing her battle animation forever ago~

Haha, good eye! It is. :)
The animation is far from complete but it won't be needed for a while anyway, so no stress~

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Merc, no one makes bewbs like you. <3

Cybill_zpsa1261c4c.png

Just a quick little update post that there won't be a patch for FEE3... Work eats up a lot of my time so I haven't had the chance to do any work on it. PC will still appear at FEE3 though, for anyone looking forward to seeing it lp'd!

Dem blue lips. And grey hair. ...Nope don't see anything else. -shot- Aaaannnyyywave, nice map sprites. DAT FEMALE BRIGAND. New map sprite is intriguing. Magic user I'm sure. What kind of magic? WE WILL...know eventually.

Came in expecting updates.

Was not disappointed.

Weoo, I am glad!

can i just say that i REALLY love that you're actually using proper FE7 colors for your FE7 hack? because i love that

Haha, thank you! I am really not a fan of the look of FE8 colours, or even working with them. Most people seem to prefer FE8 though. xD

Dem blue lips. And grey hair. ...Nope don't see anything else. -shot- Aaaannnyyywave, nice map sprites. DAT FEMALE BRIGAND. New map sprite is intriguing. Magic user I'm sure. What kind of magic? WE WILL...know eventually.

Thanks! :)

She is a magic user, yep! Right now I am on the fence about what kind of magic she'll use (either light or dark, though I am leaning towards dark atm).

Came in after a notification from my email.

Disappointed by the name change of your.

-cry in a corner-

Thanks! :)

She is a magic user, yep! Right now I am on the fence about what kind of magic she'll use (either light or dark, though I am leaning towards dark atm).

Why not both?

Edited by Ubel Engel

She looks dark for sure. Dark and light seems kinda broken to me. First tier unit that can adapt to essentially any magic situation? Kinda removes the point of other magic users don't you think? Well other than an anima one since the Seer wouldn't have Anima.

She looks dark for sure. Dark and light seems kinda broken to me. First tier unit that can adapt to essentially any magic situation? Kinda removes the point of other magic users don't you think? Well other than an anima one since the Seer wouldn't have Anima.

She's tier 2, actually! So both light and dark is a possibility since she doesn't have access to staves (at least, I don't plan on having her use staves). Dark is more likely than light but yeah, there's a chance I'll do both. xD She doesn't join in that chapter so I haven't had a chance to play with balancing her so I won't make my final decision until I see how she plays.

Hey ! I am really happy you can continue this project ! I was very excited with the first view you gave, and those news are nice !

Keep doing it this well !

projectchaos_zpsc54b78ce.png

Seriously, hope this project does well. I like how the art is swinging its own style (me being me, I endure all kinds of games just because I really love its art (ie. Luminous Arc, some sprite indie horror games, Lux Pain, SMT)

I dont see having both being an issue unless you plan on new light/dark tomes, and i kinda figured she wouldnt be promoting anyway, since that would likely mean needing another custom class and animation.

Yes, perhaps you're right!

Hey ! I am really happy you can continue this project ! I was very excited with the first view you gave, and those news are nice !

Keep doing it this well !

Thanks Solum! I appreciate the support. :)

projectchaos_zpsc54b78ce.png

Seriously, hope this project does well. I like how the art is swinging its own style (me being me, I endure all kinds of games just because I really love its art (ie. Luminous Arc, some sprite indie horror games, Lux Pain, SMT)

Thank you! If I've managed to make my sprites look unique from default GBA ones then I'll certainly take that as a compliment. :)

She's tier 2, actually! So both light and dark is a possibility since she doesn't have access to staves (at least, I don't plan on having her use staves). Dark is more likely than light but yeah, there's a chance I'll do both. xD She doesn't join in that chapter so I haven't had a chance to play with balancing her so I won't make my final decision until I see how she plays.

So she's not joining immediately and she's Tier 2. That kinda makes me less concerned about being Dark/Light. My guess is that she's probably gonna be good magic, good skill and spd, but not very tanky. Kinda a glass cannon even in Res. Just by looking at the sprite. So I'm making total wild guesses. This would make a kinda good departure from the typical dark magic user of, okay def, high res, lolwut skill and spd, and great magic(barring Ewan because Ewan as a Druid is absolutely batshit insane).

• 2 weeks later...