Greetings!

Tyrion Lannister

You all have the rare privelage to play host to a Lannister of Castelry Rock.

Anyway sluts I came here cause I heard there's this cool new FE game called awakening. And I really just wanted to know if it was ever coming state side. Then I saw you had forums and thought.

"Shit let's make these sorry bastard's day" so I decided to grace you all with my existence. Cause I'm just nice like that.

Anyway I like some FE, it's basically the bomb. I also like other not FE video games. Like Pikmin, Team Fortress 2 and Shin Megami Tensai.

I like not video game stuff also. I like music a lot. And I also like movies. And TV. and Books. I'm a very well rounded person.

Some stuff I LIKE would be. Breaking Bad, Homestuck, Game of Thrones, Doctor Who, Supernatural, Code Geass and One Piece.

Some stuff I DISLIKE would be. Well...shit I actually don't dislike much. Except like...fuckin'...Elfin Leid cause fuck that shit.

Musically I'm basically the same cause if I don't like something it's probably because I just haven't listened to it enough or it's by Creed or Incubus cause fuck Creed and Incubus.

I like to say fuck a lot too hope that's not a problem.

Anyway yeah so just saying hi I guess?

I'm prolly' gonna post and stuff. Which'll be cool I guess?

So yeah. just kick back and smoke a bowl and get your meet and greet on bitches <3

OH SHIT one last thing before I forget? That thing. Where you have to jump through a bunch of hoops and do math just to join this site.

Just...fuck that. And fuck whoever came up with that. Just....fuck man.

Edited by Tyrion Lannister

Its certainly been awhile. Welcome aboard.

I would be most pleased if you came back to piss off the Wall again. (bring that wildfire too...having some issues with the Others lately.)

Also:

tumblr_m261k3nYTu1r9xdpl.gif

Bitches just dont know about my Imp!