FE8 Permadeath PMU

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Natasha, bench connoisseur extraordinaire, was thoroughly displeased with the conditions she found herself in. This bench was simply dreadful. The supply wagon started moving again, meaning that Eirika had stopped sulking about not getting the gold star. The motion gave Natasha an idea. "Travel, adventure..." she thought to herself, "I shall embark on a quest to find a better bench!" She got out off the bench to confront her new-found destiny.

Upon leaving the wagon, Eirika instantly conscripted her. "I saw you earlier," Eirika snarled, "with your fancy stick and all. Guess what! You are not Moulder and your punishment for not being Moulder will be CRUEL and UNFORGIVING! JOSHUA, COME HERE!" The myrmidon and current MVP of the group came running at his master's call. Eirika glued them together. "You will perform all your healing duties while attached to my whirlwind of pointy death!"

Natasha already regretted not being Moulder and the fighting hadn't even started yet.

When the fighting did start, Eirika took out the two enemies in the north-west and then sat around picking her nose and watching everyone else try to level up a bit. Ross had taken it as his solemn duty to provide as much EXP as possible for Natasha and was charging into far too many enemies at a time without any regard for the concept of dodging. The lucky bastard somehow lived.

Upon Lute's first level up (HP sauce) Natasha heard the fabled Sigh come from the house to the south. Seth and Franz told ghost stories about it. It all seemed kind of silly really.

When Eirika woke up from her small nap, she saw that the enemy had been routed and no one had died this time. All she had to do was seize the gate of the fortress. "Oh yes," she thought to herself. "This will make up for the castle I lost at Renais, if only Ephraim could see me now."

While she was fantasizing about Ephraim on his knees, begging for recognition from the undisputed main character, Orson ran out the gate. Eirika peered inside. Her fortress was filled with enemies.

She had to do some more work.

A blood vessel in one of her eyes exploded.

Continuing later, but for now...

Stats!

NAME     LVL   CLASS    HP  Str Skl Spd Lck Def Res Rank
Eirika   13    Lord     23  8   17  17  11  7   5   B Swd
Ross     8     Pirate   30  14  9   9   13  7   4   B Axe
Lute     6     Mage     22  10  9   11  9   4   8   B Anm
Joshua   10    Myrmidon 27  11  15  17  8   6   3   B Swd
Natasha  2     Cleric   19  3   5   8   7   4   6   D Sta
Garcia   4     Corpse              DEAD            
Moulder  7     Corpse              DEAD
Gilliam  11    Corpse              DEAD
Neimi    5     Corpse              DEAD             

Ross was given a book, Natasha was given a shield.

This chapter's levels were:

Ross; +HP, STR, SPD, RES

Lute; +HP

Ross; +HP, SKL, LUK

Joshua; +SKL, SPD

Ross; +HP, LUK

Lute; +SPD, RES

Natasha; +HP, MAG, SKL, LUK

Lute; +MAG, LUK