MU's Mother?

TheGhosteon

I guess that's something they'll never tell us, but if someone told me it was

Inverse from the future

, I'd believe it. Though that seems practically unrealistic at this point.

It wouldn't make much sense for Inverse to be MU's mother, since she had been raised by Fauder and she hated him at the end. Why would she go back in time to have sex with someone she hates and somewhat raised her as a father (a horrible father, but still...)?

The hair color... Maybe it was just common around where they used to live...

It wouldn't make much sense for Inverse to be MU's mother, since she had been raised by Fauder and she hated him at the end. Why would she go back in time to have sex with someone she hates and somewhat raised her as a father (a horrible father, but still...)?

The hair color... Maybe it was just common around where they used to live...

You're forgetting that MU comes from a future that the characters in the game are trying to prevent from happening. In this bad future, anything could have happened, really. It's entirely plausible that Bad Future Inverse got freaky with Fauder and had MU...either that or she was raped, but let's leave that possibility out here. The circumstances aren't exactly clear here as to whether or not Inverse was really his mother, but being brainwashed by Fauder for that long, again, anything is possible.

On the topic of hair color, technically all the characters get their hair color from their fathers, yet MU's default is Silver, Inverse's color. So would that make MU the only character to receive his mother's hair color? It's possible. :P

EDIT: Oh yeah, and as far as I'm somewhat aware, Inverse from the future doesn't go back in time from the bad future.

Edited by Karaszure

I'm just gonna assume that MU's mother is some kind of amazingly awesome Adonnis of sorts who sacrificed herself to make sure bad things don't go down.

She's the true hero of FE13~

You're forgetting that MU comes from a future that the characters in the game are trying to prevent from happening. In this bad future, anything could have happened, really. It's entirely plausible that Bad Future Inverse got freaky with Fauder and had MU...either that or she was raped, but let's leave that possibility out here. The circumstances aren't exactly clear here as to whether or not Inverse was really his mother, but being brainwashed by Fauder for that long, again, anything is possible.

On the topic of hair color, technically all the characters get their hair color from their fathers, yet MU's default is Silver, Inverse's color. So would that make MU the only character to receive his mother's hair color? It's possible. :P

EDIT: Oh yeah, and as far as I'm somewhat aware, Inverse from the future doesn't go back in time from the bad future.

That's not quite true, MU didn't come back from the future, it's MU-Gimle following Lucina. The prologue is what happened in the normal timeline (without time travels), where Krom is killed by MU, when he/she gets possessed by Gimle. After that Lucina and the power kids go back in time (if Celice and Leaf knew this was legal Alvis and Manfroy would've shitted their pants) followed by MU-Gimle. The fact that MU-Gimle goes back in time screws MU's memory making the first changes in the future, but gets weakened in return, delaing his/her appearance for a year or so (at least nine-ten months, since Lucina was born during the story).

So, the MU that comes back in time is the one already possessed by Gimle (the one from the prologue), who keeps looking young because of the "Dorian Grey effect", the MU that you use during the game didn't travel in time, but his/her memories get mixed with MU-Gimle's, so his/her mother can only be Inverse if she traveled back in time.

So Mark kicked ass and took names in Elibe then they were afflicted with the AMNESIA virus?

Mark went to Elibe where he/she had amnesia due to whatever circumstances before Lyn finds him/her and then after the events of FE7 Mark returned to Iris.

Eh, MU(FE13) is MU(FE12) and MU(FE7).

It all makes sense if you throw in a little time travel and work hopping.

Uh, I'm pretty sure that MU(13) can't be MU(12).

He might well be the Tactician though, as the game suggests

I'd be fascinated to hear a somewhat detailed explanation for how MU(12) could be the same person as MU(13) though. It seems logically impossible.

Edited by Onestep

With Time Travel anything is possible! Or perhaps MU(12) is the ancestor of MU(7/13)?

I'd say the tactician from FE7 is your MU's(13) child.

Fe7 was cannonly called Mark.

Mu's child is called Mark.

Coincidence?

MU named his/her child Mark because they still remember their time from FE7! Lyn DC supports this, don't deny her when she asks if you're her best buddy/lover!

Edited by Fanfaire