• Evil/Neutral
    • Evil

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

..... i choose who's good or evile

sure do. When I'm around you, I'm evil ;)

Edited by CGV

One question... why do people choose the alignments they do?

What makes people choose evil and what makes them choose good? There must be some reason.

It's the internal struggle, the (what's the word I'm looking for) want's inside of the person, the past of them, the choices they have made, and other things I can't think of

It's the internal struggle, the (what's the word I'm looking for) want's inside of the person, the past of them, the choices they have made, and other things I can't think of

However, are people born evil or good?

If they are indeed greatly affected by their surroundings, why do they choose the path they do? There's always more than one path.

However, are people born evil or good?

If they are indeed greatly affected by their surroundings, why do they choose the path they do? There's always more than one path.

On the good/bad philosophy, ( correct me if I'm wrong) Buddhism teaches that we arrive into this world with a blank slate, meaning that we are responsible for what is scribbled on that slate, whether it is good or bad.

Christianity teaches that we are born into sin, and that the only way to reach salvation is to confess to your sins.

To be honest, it sometimes depends on what YOU believe in. Sure, environmental, social, and religious organizations spread their beliefs around the world, but ultimately it is up to you what you want to believe.

About time.

Thankies.

On the good/bad philosophy, ( correct me if I'm wrong) Buddhism teaches that we arrive into this world with a blank slate, meaning that we are responsible for what is scribbled on that slate, whether it is good or bad.

Christianity teaches that we are born into sin, and that the only way to reach salvation is to confess to your sins.

Born into sin isn't the same as born evil, but that's not the point right now is it?

I think we are most affected by what our lives bring us. (And insanity.)

Unless you're just obviously evil like Hitler. I'm sure from his and the German perspectives, they were doing the right thing. Good and evil is only perspective.

nuff' said

Unless you're just obviously evil like Hitler. I'm sure from his and the German perspectives, they were doing the right thing. Good and evil is only perspective.

In most minds, he was the worst person to ever walk the Earth.

In others, he was a noble person who wanted the best for his country and its people.

There are always two sides to the same coin.