Paperblade

27 members have voted

1. 1. Choose a name

>Rapier's leading the lynch

>Rapier subs out.

facepalmcombo3.pngfacepalmcombo3.png

##Unvote

##Vote: Marth

He was already scummy, but his argument with manix a while ago sort of just made him worse imo.

Note, I'm only changing votes right now because that playerslot dun exits. Once it gets filled, the fun resumes.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really sure. I see his defense against Maniz as unnecessary due to what? 2 votes? He also just keeps throwing out WINFOM and a bunch of theories about bussing which I think it's more likely that Scorri was investigated or something rather than she's scum. I mean, if she was scum, it'd be a massive plot and it likely wouldn't work out or soomething. I just see it as more of a hassle than it's worth.

I may not have been reading closely enough, because I didn't really catch the reason for the Rapier wagon? I should probably go back and see what's up with that.

Also Prims, care to explain your gut thing on me? I'd have proven my role today, but the fucking roleblock. Now I likely will not be able to for a few days.

Why would scorri have been investigated? BBM claimed FE8 Mafia second, they could have chosen to CC her deliberately anyway, and specifically claiming the Lute role isn't that important.

He was already scummy, but his argument with manix a while ago sort of just made him worse imo.

Note, I'm only changing votes right now because that playerslot dun exits. Once it gets filled, the fun resumes.

But it does exist? Helios subbed in for Rapier, not Kirsche. I mean, if you wanna give him some time to read and stuff, that's okay, but the phrasing is odd.

Why would scorri have been investigated? BBM claimed FE8 Mafia second, they could have chosen to CC her deliberately anyway, and specifically claiming the Lute role isn't that important.

I don't know. Snike brought it up and it stood out to me. So I repeated it.

Lemme show you how you sound right now:

"Manix, just because my profile states that I'm 16 and male doesn't actually mean I'm sixteen and male, you don't know who's sitting behind this PC! I could be an old woman demanding respect from you youngsters!"

Improper comparison. That's all I can really say about that.

And again, for the last time, YOU keep twisting my posts, trying to find some hiddne meanings in them when I obviously have had no intent. If you're going to defend yourself by saying I don't know what goes on in your mind, how can you assume what goes on in my mind? Srsly?

Assumed intent behind posts. And if you're assuming that I have scummy intentions, fine.

But I should note that this defense is actually about having content, not about what is in the thread already. Difference does exist. I'm defending what isn't currently in the thread, whereas I'm attacking for what is in the thread. See the difference?

Anyway, this discussion is leading nowhere at all right now. I think there's been enough.

Thanks for the overreaction there, it's pretty much got me sold. The tone of most of your replies has been hyper-aggressive (side meta point: this isn't normal from memory), content has been kinda lacking, and intention looks scummy to me.

"Return to the darkness."

Quick as lightning, Aere is struck down. He was:

Dear Aere,

you are Fujiwara no Mokou.

Hujiwara_no_Mokou_1654.jpg

You were once human, but have become immortal after drinking the Hourai Elixir. You've been living in the Bamboo Forest of the Lost for quite a while now, acting as a guide to humans who got lost in the forest. However, you don't talk very much.

While you're still capable of being injured and feeling pain, your injuries heal significantly faster than anyone else's, and no matter how often you're "killed" and how much your body is destroyed, you'll always regenerate. You're not particularly fond of the idea of living forever, though.

You are immortal, and thus cannot be killed at night. If you are lynched, you will also survive, but with severe injuries - any further attempts on your life will then force you to withdraw from the game to recover.

Furthermore, you are completely immune to illnesses of any kind.

You are allied with Cereal. You win if Cereal eliminates all threats.

"Guys, this was supposed to be fun," someone says. "But four of us are already dead."

Day 2 continues. Any votes on Aere default to not voting.

anyone else feel like lynching Marth now because of this:

I've been thinking, if Aere was scum, why would he pick DP anyway? Knowing how SF townies usually play, once a lynch of a scummy player ends in a no-lynch, said player just ends up lynched the next day-phase. Besides, there are way better roles out there besides DP, so if Aere was scum, wouldn't his buddies advice him to get a better role? Because really there are way better roles out there. I mean, he could've taken NEXUS for all you know, its an awesome role that srsly screws around with night actions on him. Hell he could've even been a MAFIA DOCTOR for all you know, so honestly I feel like Aere's been unhelpful silly town more than scum. Only way I can see he's scum is if he's lying abouthis role restriction, has another role AND the mafia has a governor. :|

any takers?