1. 1. Choose a name

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sfmafia vig was 2 shots at any time, not just day

/just saying since I was mod there

uh yeah so there's probably 2-3 scum left

I'm curious if there's a third party but that would be kinda hard or something since yeah third party roles

[5]Marth: Manix, Cam, Psych, Snike, Anouleth

[4]Helios: Prims, Elieson, Kay, scorri

[3]Rapier: Marth, Sage, Shinori

[1]Sage: scorri

voteless scum: helios, iris, rapier

scorri, can you explain your priorities between Marth / Helios / Rapier?

For the record I think it's possible Marth was just being very silly or paranoid town with the Aere defense, because I don't see him actually convincing people to swerve away from Aere. It reads null to me because all he's really doing as scum is tying himself to his buddy for WIFOM. Would be more confident in Rapier flipping scum than Marth, even. I do agree that Marth probably needs to go before LYLO so that he doesn't fuck things up by being a difficult read though.

Excellent Shot!

Alright, with 2 down, interactions between Marth and Aere (well, Marth referring to Aere), are kind of a giveaway, but I'm still feeling Kirsche/Helios, due to the ridiculous distancing between Aere in Day1 (Still, same reason that I've been preaching since ED2.

Aere ISO doesn't reveal much since he was pretty quiet, but it does strongly re-enforce town!Elie read in case anybody is still doubting that.

I was also gonna mention that I thought Anouleth was town due to Aere heckling him earlier but I guess Anouleth is confirmed anyway!

I would prefer a Helios lynch above anyone else. I've had a scum read on that player slot since I subbed in, and continue to have one. Between Marth and Rapier... it's kinda a tie? I feel like Marth's arguments and such haven't been very protown, but it's in some ways better than Rapier's non-existence. So... Helios above the others and then... I guess Rapier slightly above Marth just so that we can continue to have someone who's contributing as opposed to someone who's not around?

scorri's on Helios Prims, not Sage

I haven't really looked into the kirsche/Helios playerslot in depth, but from memory it didn't look great, would be okay with a lynch

Rapier is also a very okay lynch for me

Votals

[5]Marth: Manix, Cam, Psych, Snike, Anouleth

[4]Helios: scorri, Prims, Elieson, Anouleth, Prims, Kay, scorri

[3]Rapier: Snike, Marth, Sage, Shinori, Prims

[3]Not Voting: Helios, Iris, Rapier

this might be wrong

Edited by Paperblade

Another classic example of Bronouleth, the pro vig. Nicely done.

I think Marth should probably be next to roll, if rapierslot doesn't get filled. Going to look at the Helios case right now, though, so stay tuned.

I still don't like this whole rapier thing.

The entire debacle between him and manix and night 1 interactions don't look good.

However this is still a thing.

Aere is not helping anything at all, his post towards anouleth's vote on Kirche annoys me. I'm pretty much positive there is at least 2 scum in these three players because of all the WIFOM and waffling.

And with Anou being the vig from SFM I doubt he's scum, which leaves Helios/Kirsche player slot.

##Unvote:

##Vote: Helios/Kirsche player slot thing.

going back over things to determine roles and stuff claimed I found this

Manix also hasn't had a content post not about me in a little while. While I still don't find that, or him scummy, he's talking a lot about nothing.

during N1 when I was more addressing Marth (about Aere's claim) and not Aere

right.

I'll let you figure this out (consider the flip)

So why are people trying to lynch me? I've only been able to read up to page 15 in the thread, but I mean if I'm about to get lynched anyway and I haven't even posted anything yet I'm starting to lose motivation to even catch up...

this post explains it quite well

I'll get my own case going at some point as well

No that's Rapier's case, not Kevin's case, you dingbat.

Helios you're looking to be lynched because your predecessor made what appears to be a massive distancing ploy from aere, which was way too obvious to go unnoticed.