Nostalgia Mafia Game Over

Paperblade

27 members have voted

1. 1. Choose a name

Only thing to do now is wait on Paperblade. If he confirms mod mistake, Bal and Elie is clear. If he can't confirm/deny, we lynch Bal and Elie is clear if it's a mislynch. If he denies then yeah.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys.... there's a) A roleblocker, and b) general mafia. I really don't think talking about plans like this out in the open is a good idea. Yes I know there's not much else we can do, but...

I'm not objected to that, but interestingly enough, scorri was Roleblocked.

What irks me is this.

You are Tlachtga. A hexer in the employ of the Radha, you take orders from Visil to protect the Yggdrasil Labyrinth from explorers that learn too much about it. You go under the guise of helping new explorers with Ren when they start exploring the Labyrinth, to alleviate suspicions.

When Ren is killed, you will start chanting in rage, and you will cast your Chaos hex. Everyone in the town will hear this, but they won’t know why. The following night, all abilities will be blocked, mafia inclusive. The only mafia action that can be used that night is the factional kill.

Once during the night, you may reply to your role PM with Night X – Cast the Cranial curse. All players will clutch their heads in pain. All investigative roles will be randomly redirected, opposite alignments will be shown, and role names will be removed for that night. At the start of the next day, the following message will be broadcast to the town: “There is an ominous feeling in the air… After some discussion, you all came to a similar conclusion, that everyone woke up with a throbbing head pain. No one is sure if any investigation results are to be trusted after what happened."

Twice during the night, you may reply to your Role PM with Night X - Cast Binding on USER. This hex will restrain USER in place, preventing them from completing their action that night.

Once during the night, you may reply to your Role PM with Night X - Cast Abdomen around USER. Anyone who visits USER during the night will be affected by the curse, making them writhe in pain after they complete their action. They will drop their Role PM while in pain, which you will pick up for your own use.

Bal could have Roleblocked scorri, and/or obtained my rolePM.

Unless Kay and Helios get in here, and provide something to suggest otherwise, I think scorri x Bal slipped up, and we have a scumteam including both scorri and bal.

Well presumably there is not safeguard because they weren't on scorri last night

:/

I'd ask for theoretical SG to be on me, but then it's Elie that will be hooked, which gets us nowhere

ugh

Bal could have Roleblocked scorri, and/or obtained my rolePM.

No, we have a watcher report that saw Bal target you last night

couldn't be the hook lying Snike is lying (doubt it)

Like... there is Bal who targeted you, and then at least one other scum, quite possibly two who are quite capable of roleblocking me. Also, I think we should continue game claiming. Aka Kay and whoever else hasn't claimed should do that now.

I... what? Where are you getting me and Bal scum team?

The claim, false however, was that the only way an EO role could get a role PM is apparently through Hexer. Similarly Hexer would be a possible source of roleblock. However, Hexer couldn't do both.

And by Hexer I mean Tlatchga, but you get my point.

This obviously doesn't account for any other possible games roles which may include roleblocking utility. And the bunches of other still-living individuals.

No, we have a watcher report that saw Bal target you last night

couldn't be the hook lying Snike is lying (doubt it)

the action isn't mutually exclusive, if my reading skills aren't failing me.\

So the hook and abdomen could've happened at the same time.

the action isn't mutually exclusive, if my reading skills aren't failing me.\

actually point taken because it was mechanics in EO that prevented multiple ability usage

not the case in this game

hmmmm