• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS.

##Unvote

##Vote:San

Next target on my list.

Anouleth needs to confirm that he was jailed last night, and I guess now the issue is finding the hooker.

Prims, quit calling me scum just because you ninja'd me/I didn't stick around for the rest of the thread and I didn't immediately decide to claim my role since it would mean scum wouldn't fail a kill on me. It's really annoying the way you're always saying "so-and-so is scum because of such-and-such".

Kira, Train Mafia II. Restriction was that I had to pick a role that could kill from an anonymous non-multifaction game (specifically "a game with a town").

Prims, quit calling me scum just because you ninja'd me/I didn't stick around for the rest of the thread and I didn't immediately decide to claim my role since it would mean scum wouldn't fail a kill on me. It's really annoying the way you're always saying "so-and-so is scum because of such-and-such".

Kira, Train Mafia II. Restriction was that I had to pick a role that could kill from an anonymous non-multifaction game (specifically "a game with a town").

That would explain a few things.

##Vote San

That would explain a few things.

##Vote San

And what are those things? Would be kind of good if someone remembered how to have reasoning for their vote.

I believe what Elie is saying is that it would explain how mafia has had two kills a night.

First of all, there's no death flavor. I have to either think up something, or anyone I kill will specifically die of a heart attack. Second, there were two kills on the first night, when I was kidnapped.

Can Anouleth confirm this? Also it's not like scum!networker or scum!roleblocker doesn't exist. Not sure if this really proves your alignment.

Sorry about my inactivity, I didn't notice the phase ended. And sorry to Sage to not responding to him, but yes, he did imprison me, so he's as clear as I am.

@Snike: Yeah. Pretty sure everyone did, in the original SFMM2 I received it despite Strawman and I having no night actions.

Initial suspicion on Kay was due to me misreading her restriction, though it's possible she's lying.

However, I'm not sure why her claim would look promising enough to Rein that he'd defend her instead of it raising huge !!!SERIAL KILLER!!! alarm bells. The restriction when read properly also looks oddly convoluted compared to the ones that have been outed so far. What could she even pick from, Kira and Chatot? That's pretty weak.

I think that at worst, she's ITP rather than "mafia" scum (see: interactions with BBM). Which is what I thought when I voted her too. Original thought was that ITP would explain her rather lackluster content all game as well.

Rocker might be reading the early pages of the thread instead of the recent happenings.