Paperblade

27 members have voted

1. 1. Choose a name

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyrant Sage said that from memory

His action is a Day action, which sort of goes to my point that his actions make no sense.

That's what I thought.

Sage admitting to not targeting anyone on the night of the masshook, but claiming to have danced furiously with the rest of town...

I'm just trying to find something here.

Uh, wrt the redirect, there was a driver in Schoolgirl. I should know, it was my role. It also had force vote which I forget what that's called right now.

persuader is the thing you're looking for

someone check past votals

OK so Helios does his thing, gets subbed in, and is inno. OK, town points for him.

This recent talking but not wanting to vote sort of irks me since it's similar to what BBM did, and combined with the Night action, I want to keep an eye on him.

Also, ##Vote: Prims. I feel that his lynch probably provides the best results regardless of alignment, of my three targets.

I'm obviously not too enthralled with the idea of lynching myself.

Snike's case against me has a lot of grasping for this point in the game. Yes, I tried to shut down Manix's line of inquiry because I read it as paranoid. If Sage had anything to add he could do so, and he did.

54 post gap doesn't mean as much as the time (roughly 22 hours) and what happened in between (Kay wagon crumbling, so you'd have to move off).

Also, if you guys are gonna try and pull the redirection bullshit, the only possible redirector scumbuddy is rocker. In fact there's not much reason for Snike to be enforcing my lynch over rocker's right now, except for over such stunning jabs as "Prims tried to stop Manix from being paranoid" and Snike trying to pass off a small gap in posts as the same thing as a small gap in time / content (content can be compressed into 54 posts and games don't have to be active).

Because reasons. I'll answer tomorrow.

The gist if it is that Snike isn't necessary (Shinori can just semi-prove his role by hammering), just keeps it in check.

Shinori can still prove he has an anonymous vote by hammering tomorrow. We just won't have Snike to confirm that it came from Shinori's role triggering on me.

However, there isn't much reason for Shinori to fakeclaim Bombardier over the MtG role he actually picked, as far as I'm concerned.

Pokemon Tactical did not have a driver, although it did have a combination bodyguard/hooker. That said, unless Snike is lying scum, Helios was confirmed not the source of scorri's hook.

Magic the Gathering did not have a driver, although it had redirectors. While the odds of "These are not the droids you're looking for" suiciding people into Prims consequtively are low... We do also have Queen, the fascist state Oceania, a la 1984

During the day, you may send Paperblade and Kay a PM entitled "Day X - Sending ALIAS1 to Room 101." In this PM, include a different alias, ALIAS2. You will torture ALIAS1 all day, forcing them to target ALIAS2 with their night action. This will not redirect kills.

This would in fact do exactly what is needed to do to acquire extra Prims based kills.

While I don't exactly like a lot of Prims' play, on the other hand, scum would absolutely love us to lynch someone they cannot kill themselves, well before endgame.

##Vote: Shinori

In my mind, this is the most likely large danger.

Obviously, the schoolgirl Redirect/Persuader is also a possible cause for this, however the Iris/Rocker slot actually had a claim, watched snike, no targets. Granted this came late, and maybe after all night actions were declared in thread, now that I think about it, but in theory cc would be possible.

Shinori's role choice is terrible for a hammer game, and strikes me as worse defense.

Also, I'd prefer that you not answer tomorrow, when you can change your answer. How important is it that these "reasons" be secret?

Very. I have already breadcrumbed them in a post, though, so I can't change them tomorrow.

Giant Bal cut, will read in a bit.

Wow uh I totally forgot MtG also has a redirector even though there were like twenty of them.

I don't mind a Shinori lynch, but I like my plan for testing him better. If he turns out to be redirector then he won't be able to anonymously hammer. Snike is still the scummiest.

Instead of squabbling over role shenanigans I would much rather just lynch Snike for Being Scummy. My case still stands, his counterargument was pretty lackluster for reasons I went over and the OMGUS is laughable and fails to muster enough significant reasoning to be voting me over rocker right now. Like his case on me has zero town intent and boils down to him coming up with a bunch of "tactical" reasons to lynch me instead of a good explanation for me being scum. scum!Snike will do this kind of shit too, consider his response to Blitz from Schoolgirl when Blitz called the scumteam.

Yeah the way the wagon on him popped up is kind of weird, but what are the odds of Bal / Sage actually being scum when you think about it instead of just going "oh shit these dudes are unconfirmed"? What you think rocker's alignment is doesn't matter, of course he's going to vote Not Me Over Me first chance he gets even if it's his scumbuddy. Bussing is a thing that exists.

Theory time:

Snike claims Shinori didn't visit Prims:

- Shinori should attempt to prove him wrong by attempting to hammer Snike

- Snike lying will get Snike lynched (will be hammered)

- Snike telling the truth, lynch Shinori straight after (Snike wouldn't be hammered)

Snike claims Shinori did visit Prims:

- Shinori should attempt to hammer a wagon that isn't Snike

- No hammer: Both are lying (and both should be lynched)

- Hammer: Both are truthful (and should be left alone)

Problem solved. Can we deal with Snike later?

Also, I want Helios on me tonight for reasons

Uhhh fucking seriously? You do realize there's nothing saying scum!Snike can't be scum tracker/watcher right?

Snike is scum for reasons regardless of role shenanigans.