Nostalgia Mafia Game Over

Paperblade

27 members have voted

1. 1. Choose a name

Redirector would make sense with the extra kills... Shinori, what was the reasoning for your claim, exactly?

Also, just for the record, I won't be on at phase end, I'm leaving for the rest of the day in an hour or so.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In fact if Snike is sure enough I'm a good lynch to vote me over rocker just because I rebuked a statement of Manix's I'm willing to make this a 1v1 (everybody votes either Snike or me). There is like a zero percent chance his vote on me comes from town!Snike at this juncture given the shitty justification.

@Snike: Regarding Prims's defense of me

Anouleth was basically confirmed and Jailkeeper protects from kills, so...

Hilariously enough, this actually did occur to me later on while I was performing the action and I think it was a good move since Anouleth's ability is pretty good.

Also I did not submit a D1 action because I simply wasn't available to make an action during that time.

Ok guys, theory time: if Snike is mafia (which is definitely possible), then its likely he's trying to draw attention away from himself and set me up as a potential mislynch target. Not necessarily for this day but for the next day. Think about it. I'm the ideal mislynch candidate for the mafia due to the nature of my posts and activity. Because I'm pretty much a bumbling incompetent and have no idea what the fuck I'm doing almost all the time, I pretty much end up doing shit that would make me seem scummy. This includes not posting very often, making wrong or very broad and vague posts, lurking, etc. It would honestly not take a lot to get people to think I'm scum. I mean look what happened the previous day. Scorri was just about ready to lynch me and a couple of other people were too before Aere and Bluedoom made themselves stick out like a sore thumb. And my ability to protect other people would give the mafia an incentive to get me killed.

I hope what I posted makes sense. I did actually put a bit of thought into this. :/:

Votals

[3]Snike: Prims, Rocker, Sage

[2]Rocker: scorri, Kay

[1]Prims: Snike

[1]Shinori: Balcerzak

[5]Voteless Scum: Anouleth, Shinori, Helios, Manix, Elieson

17 hours left

Remember that there's 12 players alive and no hammer is no lynch

I'm going to bed

Edited by Paperblade

I have questionable thoughts on Kay. I don't think Snike is scum. And I need Prims alive to prove my claim whether your scum or not. I haven't been feeling good lately either so sorry about that ;/ But that's neither here nor there.

I think there is a highly probable chance of a third party in this game, and frankly I'm thinking that's it's kay. Although all this stuff about role doesn't equal alignment doesn't help and I feel it's just building WIFOM for her. My strongest scum read was Kirsche/helios and he's supposedly town according to elie's report, so I'm waffling on my thoughts.

Currently I'd prefer a kay or a sage lynch frankly.

You aren't required to kill people to win as third party.

Nor are you required to every night.

Light yagami from Train mafia 2 I think it was? Didn't kill on the majority of his nights. PRETTY OP SK.

My head hurts, I'm gonna think while I'm at work and post while im at work or when i get back since i have a phone and stuff now.

I'd like people to explain how Snike isn't very scummy instead of just brushing off my case given that Snike is actually pretty fuckin' scummy and his vote on me is baaaaaad and full of grasping.

Of course I'm not required to. Don't you still think it's reasonably likely that I would? You have no indication that I could have killed anyone except my claim. Furthermore, if I was third party, you really think I wouldn't claim something else?

Besides, as for not being required to kill people to win, what would my wincon be in that case? Last man standing? Probably couldn't accomplish that with no kills. Survive? How dangerous would I even be then? Okay, maaaaaybe I could joint with mafia. Quite likely, this game won't even get to a point where that would be a thing to worry about. Better way to avoid it: focus on lynching mafia.

Stop trying to get an easy lynch against me and scumhunt. Or mafiahunt, maybe more accurately. Obviously I'm biased, but I don't think this speculation is particularly useful at this time.

kay is actually probably itp but she's still right that your recent posting barely constitutes playing town and scumhunting. we're not taking care of her unless she does something super mafia/ITP-motivated or we lynch all the scums and the game's still running

So who are we lynching for actual scum-based reasons?

Seems like the only real arguments are Rocker (because schoolgirl is intimidating) Snike (interactions with bbm et al), and Shinori (lack of day 2 contributions).

I'm not really buying Shinori's defense, but if his role is only provable by hammering someone in as early as day 3, it's buyable for now. Snike wagon built up so quickly though. It could have been in an attempt to create a distraction and powerlynch someone to save Rocker from being lynched.

##Vote rocker64

Of course I'm not required to. Don't you still think it's reasonably likely that I would? You have no indication that I could have killed anyone except my claim. Furthermore, if I was third party, you really think I wouldn't claim something else?

Heard this argument before.

Besides, as for not being required to kill people to win, what would my wincon be in that case? Last man standing? Probably couldn't accomplish that with no kills. Survive? How dangerous would I even be then? Okay, maaaaaybe I could joint with mafia. Quite likely, this game won't even get to a point where that would be a thing to worry about. Better way to avoid it: focus on lynching mafia.

Stop trying to get an easy lynch against me and scumhunt. Or mafiahunt, maybe more accurately. Obviously I'm biased, but I don't think this speculation is particularly useful at this time.

Okay, so bolded point one mentions jointing.

Bolded point two tells me to MAFIA HUNT. Basically she is claiming scum third party. She specifically said that I need to mafiahunt, not scum hunt, she corrected herself. Either she knows of a third party, or she is one. Make a note of this, handle it tonight or today. One way or the other she needs gone.

And how do we know she didn't do the second kill on Night 2? I obviously missed that part.

I'll re read snike again, but all i know is I kept reading town on him. I'll check it again.