Nostalgia Mafia Game Over

Paperblade

27 members have voted

1. 1. Choose a name

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if the dead people and IOs are dicking around in the thread instead of keeping it to the graveyard then you know it's time to hammer so that they shut the fuck up

Votals

[7]Rocker: scorri, Kay, Elieson, Prims, Snike, Helios, Manix

[2]Snike: Rocker, Sage

[1]Shinori: Balcerzak

[2]Voteless Scum: Anouleth, Shinori

Snike and Prims argued all day, shouting "LYNCH HIM" "NO LYNCH HIM!"

Rocker walked into the room, replacing Iris who had caught the flu. "Hey guys, how is eve-Hey, why are you all looking at me like that?"

And so Snike, Prims, and everyone else put aside their differences and decided they much prefer rappers to rockers (heathens), but not after shuffling their feet for a third of the day deciding who should hammer.

And so Rocker was lynched, adding him to the list of players to sub in only to die in the same phase.

Dear IrisRocker,

You are Shiki. Your job is to complain about stupidly minor things in the afterlife. You joined this mafia because you needed something ELSE to whine about.

Despite being one of the most annoying things in your universe, you are extremely handy with a sewing kit. During the night, you may reply to your role PM with "Night X - Sewing a set of clothes for <PLAYER>; <NAME>, <ROLE>, <ALIGNMENT>". Any attempts to pry into <PLAYER>'s role PM will yield the results you specify in <NAME>, <ROLE>, and <ALIGNMENT>. No, you don't get to see the finished result.

You came to this school with a Gatito pin. During any night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Imprint <PLAYER1> to kill <PLAYER2>". <PLAYER1> will forfeit her night action and kill <PLAYER2> instead. Due to the fact that you're not the best at mind control, all other mafia roles, including your normal one, must idle.

You are allied with Cereal. You win if Cereal eliminates all threats.

It is now Night 3. Night 3 ends in either 48 hours or when all actions are in.

Edited by Paperblade

Excellent! Screw you liar! I caught you!!

As for an inspect, someone please confirm to me if a redirector can still exist.

wow the personal references in that made no sense

"the mafia had to idle everything inclusive of the normal factional kill when using that", hence no extra kills.

I should know because I was disappointed when I found that out as that role

also while I'm here: I am sending a message to one of scorri/Elie/Snike (which I won't out now)

I want whoever receives this message to out (and if it isn't one of the above, I was redirected)

and I'm not outing my doc target except to the person who I'm sending the message to (because I'm likely to die)

Action in. Last X scum must have a vig and a hooker. (I say X because I don't think vig/hooker is a role, and a third scum, while unlikely, could happen). This means that Sage should be clear.

Redirector CAN exist on the slim chance that Helios ends up being that one guy with the redirector tiles, but I think it's more likely that he's the hooker/doc from that game if he's scum. Especially considering Cam visited Elieson last night, which means that the redirector wasn't responsible for the kill.

I think inspectors should go on random, where random is anyone that is not named Prims or whoever the hell sage just jailed.

Also Welcome to the Bears, Kaoz.

Action in. Last X scum must have a vig and a hooker. (I say X because I don't think vig/hooker is a role, and a third scum, while unlikely, could happen). This means that Sage should be clear.

Redirector CAN exist on the slim chance that Helios ends up being that one guy with the redirector tiles, but I think it's more likely that he's the hooker/doc from that game if he's scum. Especially considering Cam visited Elieson last night, which means that the redirector wasn't responsible for the kill.

I think inspectors should go on random, where random is anyone that is not named Prims or whoever the hell sage just jailed.

Also Welcome to the Bears, Kaoz.

Shinori could still be a redirector. Psych could have been the one sent to suicide against Prims.

Shinori could still be a redirector. Psych could have been the one sent to suicide against Prims.

Psych doesn't target. Please reread his role.