Nostalgia Mafia Game Over

Paperblade

27 members have voted

1. 1. Choose a name

Psych doesn't target. Please reread his role.

Queen doesn't care if Psych targets, read his role.

During the day, you may send Paperblade and Kay a PM entitled "Day X - Sending ALIAS1 to Room 101." In this PM, include a different alias, ALIAS2. You will torture ALIAS1 all day, forcing them to target ALIAS2 with their night action. This will not redirect kills

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the problem is that Psych's role can't target

hence can't be redirected I think?

That's what I'm guessing.

I mean, he doesn't visit. soo...

Just because it's a nonvisiting role doesn't mean it can't be made to visit.

My biggest regret from D1 is that we can no longer have Sion tap Ciel after she lightningrods.

oh god

oh god

oh god

oh god

oh god

oh god

Is that a reaction to the prospect of c/ping the player list and sending it to Kay with trollish flavour text, or the prospect of Sion "tapping" Ciel(just caught my own wording there)

Sending Kay the whole player list and saying "Have fun"

Example in question, us cohosts lamenting the fact that Forensic Investigator couldn't be used on Lightningrod, which said that "everybody performing an action that night will view an engagement with you as of the utmost importance, and they will all converge on your location, choosing you as their target."

Kohaku/Hisui, while not ordinarily a targeting role, if they chose to submit a night action other than IDLE, would have showed up on a visit report to Ciel's on the night she chose to Lightningrod, in my interpretation. I guess I may have had to argue with Ether about it if it had happened, but...

I might just be stupid.

hmmmm okay

so what you're saying is that a redirector could force someone to visit (but not actually do anything to that person)? I think I follow what you're trying to say.

so confusing though.

Heard this argument before.

Okay, so bolded point one mentions jointing.

Bolded point two tells me to MAFIA HUNT. Basically she is claiming scum third party. She specifically said that I need to mafiahunt, not scum hunt, she corrected herself. Either she knows of a third party, or she is one. Make a note of this, handle it tonight or today. One way or the other she needs gone.

And how do we know she didn't do the second kill on Night 2? I obviously missed that part.

I'll re read snike again, but all i know is I kept reading town on him. I'll check it again.

No, dude, I'm telling you whether there is a third party or not, you shouldn't be tunneling on me and freaking out about third parties instead of discussing anything else. Where the heck are you getting "claiming scum third party" from that? SK etc can be considered "scum", so telling you to scumhunt would be silly since you sort of were in a way, so I wanted to be more specific.

You don't know that. You have no particular reason to think I did, either.

Because Aere was a wagon to consolidate on. Right.

And Prims was?

God damn it I was typing and hit f5.

I think prims could be roleblocker from kamen rider mafia. Someone's lying about it and i know there was a RB in that game. I still want to know about the two kills each night. I don't think anyone has claimed the second kill on night 2 right? If I missed that then derp. What's to have stopped Kay from have being the person to do the second kill that night though?

Why would anyone pick a plain roleblocker when there are so many more interesting things?

And Prims was?

How is this relevant to why my switching votes from you to Aere was "scummy"?

I don't really understand this remark, in other words.

No, dude, I'm telling you whether there is a third party or not, you shouldn't be tunneling on me and freaking out about third parties instead of discussing anything else. Where the heck are you getting "claiming scum third party" from that? SK etc can be considered "scum", so telling you to scumhunt would be silly since you sort of were in a way, so I wanted to be more specific.

You don't know that. You have no particular reason to think I did, either.

And Prims was?

Why would anyone pick a plain roleblocker when there are so many more interesting things?

Willing to bet you're a third party and you probably were the second kill or something. Either way I think you should be lynched or vig shot tonight.

Ok, as far as I can tell, we're looking for the source of the second mafia kill. That was probably Rocker, on every night except Night 1. When they must have used another way to kill, like a 1 shot nightvig (so there would be 1 kill tonight). Scorri fits that bill pretty well, but there's the complication of her "selling out" BBM. But if you plan to throw away your night action every single night, and you have BBM fire off his masshook on N1... then why keep him around when you can sell him out for Town Credibility Points? So I think it's worth considering.

"You came to this school with a Gatito pin. During any night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Imprint <PLAYER1> to kill <PLAYER2>". <PLAYER1> will forfeit her night action and kill <PLAYER2> instead. Due to the fact that you're not the best at mind control, all other mafia roles, including your normal one, must idle."

I assume normal one means normal kill, so I doubt that's what it was.

Cam probably isn't an extra scumkill given that he didn't openly suspect any scums at the time of his death and hadn't claimed anything. It's more likely the result of an unclaimed SK.

"You came to this school with a Gatito pin. During any night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Imprint <PLAYER1> to kill <PLAYER2>". <PLAYER1> will forfeit her night action and kill <PLAYER2> instead. Due to the fact that you're not the best at mind control, all other mafia roles, including your normal one, must idle."

I assume normal one means normal kill, so I doubt that's what it was.

It says "your normal one", meaning Shiki's normal role. By which, I take it to mean that it doesn't include a kill ability, especially since roles with unlimited killing ability aren't really that common anyway, and I imagine the mafia killing ability would be tied to the mafia rather than an individual's role.

I told you guys I wasn't gonna be around last night ;/. But hey Tigers are up 2-0 in the series now!

To whom it may concern:

Dear kirsche,

You are a town role that lost and was not modkilled.

You are third to draft.

You are allied with the Cereal Killers. You win if the Cereal Killers eliminates all threats.

Manix and I were both mafia in that game and we can tell you (as we have said multiple times in thread) that that role replaces your mafia kill and doesn't work as an extra one.

Yep, this is how it works

And don't tell me that that's not how it works; Paper checked Schoolgirl and as such must have known about this.

How is this relevant to why my switching votes from you to Aere was "scummy"?

I don't really understand this remark, in other words.

Never mind, I misunderstood your post.

Inb4 the person who told me to MAFIAHUNT is an SK.

Because you're tunneling like crazy and making no apparent attempt to care about anything else. Looks like scum wanting to seem helpful without giving away their buddies to me.