Paperblade

27 members have voted

1. 1. Choose a name

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, you guys really like dancing!

And it seems every time, two people turn up dead...

This time it was Elieson...

Dear Elieson,

You are Rick, REX Alliance Checker.

You are the District Manager of this theatre. After the clusterfuck that was The Chronicles of the Crazy Misadventures of the Returning Crystal Skull's Greek Wedding in Narnia's Revenge 3: The Fast and Furious Die Harder, you spent the past 3 months overseeing the restoration of Rex Cinemas FFtF. By overseeing, I mean spending the entire time in the managers' office playing Minecraft with a large double-double in your left hand. Thanks to your vigilance, the doors are drywall, the paneling keeps falling off, and the employees have an insane asylum for a break room.

During the Night, you may reply to your role PM with ##Night X - Running a search on <USER>. You will actually do your job for a moment and search up USER on your personal theatre database that is most certainly not google, determining their alliance by the end of the search.

You are allied with the Cereal Killers. You win if the Cereal Killers eliminates all threats.

and scorri

Lute.jpg

You are Lute, Town Jack-of-all-Trades. You are a prodigy of a mage, and you helped Eirika defeat some monsters in Za’ha forest. You then joined up with the group permanently. During the night phase, you may use any of your four abilities. You can either use your genius to investigate someone to know whether they're innocent or guilty, kill someone with your really high magic, heal someone at night to save them from death or to block someone from using their night action using status staves. You may only use each ability once and you can't use more than one ability on the same night.

You are allied with the Cereal Killers. You win if the Cereal Killers eliminates all threats.

"I've been reading up on these revenants. They are, quite simply, no match for me. I am superior after all." ~Lute

You guys should really stop dancing...

It is now Day 4. Day 4 ends at 9:30PM PDT on Wednesday, October 10.

Because you're tunneling like crazy and making no apparent attempt to care about anything else. Looks like scum wanting to seem helpful without giving away their buddies to me.

I call bull shit.

Calling Kay as ITP or killing scum. How else are we getting double kills every night? Are scum really that strong to have 2 kills EVERY night?

Dancing stuff, awesome.

##Vote: Kay

Seriously, just quicklynch Helios. Scum bailed and sacrificially used his masshook because of the tailor's death.

I... guess the extra kills could come from Kay?

MOD: Can you confirm that we are not in any form of LYLO?

@Manix: I don't think triggers would matter in this game. EO has the only other masshook I can think of off the top of my head, so ##Vote Bal

Is there any amnesiacs that could have been picked btw?

@Manix: I don't think triggers would matter in this game. EO has the only other masshook I can think of off the top of my head, so ##Vote Bal

The condition on the masshook CANNOT be triggered, so this is a load of crap

You can't choose when to use it

fuck it

##Vote: Helios

I call bull shit.

Calling Kay as ITP or killing scum. How else are we getting double kills every night? Are scum really that strong to have 2 kills EVERY night?

Dancing stuff, awesome.

##Vote: Kay

Shinori, if I was ITP, HOW COULD I HAVE KILLED?