Nostalgia Mafia Game Over

Paperblade

27 members have voted

1. 1. Choose a name

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nido-JoAT also accounts for the roleblock on Scorri.

Manix, Anouleth and Sage all have proven roles. No other picked games had masshooks. Stop being paranoid and let's fuckin' lynch Helios for being scum.

The condition on the masshook CANNOT be triggered, so this is a load of crap

You can't choose when to use it

fuck it

##Vote: Helios

That's what I'm saying Manix calm down. The masshook in EO could have only been triggered if Cam's role died right? But since Cam's role doesn't exist in this game, how could that role be useful? Don't you think Paper could have just decided in this game that trigger didn't have to be reached? There are a lot of OP roles in this game so it's not like "balance" is a big deal. So much for not jumping immediately.

Kay, serious request: if we lynch scum, vig yourself tonight for the sake of PoE.

Can't self-target, right? Also, PoE? Don't know that acronym.

DON'T BE RETARDED HELIOS IS LITERALLY THE SCUM. COMPARE HIS SLOT'S INTERACTIONS WITH BBM TO KAY'S. KAY MIGHT BE SCUM, BUT SHE'S PROBABLY THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE EXTRA KILLS. SCUM-HELIOS EXPLAINS SCORRI BEING ROLEBLOCKED, SINCE NIDOKING HAD BOTH A MASS-HOOK AND ROLEBLOCK

LYNCH HELIOS!!!!!!!!!

##Unvote

What was Light Yagami's role? And Snike what universal backup role are we talking about?

1: serial killer with the option to kill or self-protect.

2. Olaf, IIRC.

qxK9O.jpg

Those who don't fight won't survive!!

I'm claiming the kill on Cam and nothing else. My failed shots were Anouleth and scorri.

Outing this because I'm quite certain it's crucial to figuring out the numbers at this point, and possibly outing Kay scum.

##Unvote

He had like no thoughts on players who weren't Elie or Marth and I thought he was lurkscum.

Weird that you'd ask that and not thought processes on Anouleth and scorri who were weirder kills but whatevs.

Anyway, either we have 3 scum, and it's MYLO because:

- Lynch

- Scum NK

- Prims kill

=

3 town vs 3 scum

BUT, only scum NK and Prims kill wouldn't end the game following NL and there are no other potential kill sources

or we have 2 scum and it's MYLO because:

- Lynch

- Scum NK

- Prims vig

- Kay vig

- Unsourced kill?

=

2 town vs 2 scum

If it's the former, scum can only kill on odd nights. If it's the latter, Kay is confirmed to be telling the truth about her role and we're not lynching her today.

qxK9O.jpg

Those who don't fight won't survive!!

I'm claiming the kill on Cam and nothing else. My failed shots were Anouleth and scorri.

Outing this because I'm quite certain it's crucial to figuring out the numbers at this point, and possibly outing Kay scum.

##Unvote

This annoys me.

In conclusion, you know what we're doing?

##Unvote

##Vote: No Lynch

It's mod confirmed that scum CAN'T win tonight following NL, since it's only potential MYLO. Kay and I are going to use this as a chance to prove our kills. She shoots Helios with high priority, I shoot whoever the hell I want.

Shinori cut: If you're thinking what I assume you're thinking, it was a plan to catch you in a lie by claiming an extra vote that could not have existed (as I was not actually PGO and sure as hell wasn't shooting you).