Nostalgia Mafia Game Over

Paperblade

27 members have voted

1. 1. Choose a name

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He had like no thoughts on players who weren't Elie or Marth and I thought he was lurkscum.

Weird that you'd ask that and not thought processes on Anouleth and scorri who were weirder kills but whatevs.

Anyway, either we have 3 scum, and it's MYLO because:

- Lynch

- Scum NK

- Prims kill

=

3 town vs 3 scum

BUT, only scum NK and Prims kill wouldn't end the game following NL and there are no other potential kill sources

or we have 2 scum and it's MYLO because:

- Lynch

- Scum NK

- Prims vig

- Kay vig

- Unsourced kill?

=

2 town vs 2 scum

If it's the former, scum can only kill on odd nights. If it's the latter, Kay is confirmed to be telling the truth about her role and we're not lynching her today.

You seriously think out of the claimed roles their are 4 killing roles? We have 2 + scum kill, isn't that already too many at night. =|

Shinori cut: If you're thinking what I assume you're thinking, it was a plan to catch you in a lie by claiming an extra vote that could not have existed (as I was not actually PGO and sure as hell wasn't shooting you).

I assumed as much.

You seriously think out of the claimed roles their are 4 killing roles? We have 2 + scum kill, isn't that already too many at night. =|

This game was not designed with balance in mind. We also had Anouleth and scorri and Marth.

...so basically I outed over fucking nothing.

Either way, this basically clears Kay as the source of a kill, since otherwise there shouldn't be enough kills to end the game tonight.

##Unvote

##Vote: Helios

Helios is scum, proven by the numbers and the roles. We are not lynching anybody else today. Vote Helios he is the scums. GG

...so basically I outed over fucking nothing.

Either way, this basically clears Kay as the source of a kill, since otherwise there shouldn't be enough kills to end the game tonight.

##Unvote

Helios is scum, proven by the numbers and the roles. We are not lynching anybody else today. Vote Helios he is the scums. GG

This got paged.

Lynch Helios. It is actually impossible for the source of the masshook to be anybody else - Kay and I are the only potential infinite shot vigs that could be used tonight (Manix is proven not to be tracker vig through Elieson), so Kay can't be Universal Backup. Nobody else could be masshook or amnesiac. Dilly-dallying is a waste of time.

tl;dr

Plan of attack is that we lynch scums today, both Kay and I make Shinori eat buckshot (double vig to account for his alias KPV) tonight, then the survivors lynch Snike for being the last scum.

Can we just lynch Helios already? We need three votes.

OK so I was wrong about uni backup

But potential lylo means a vig must be scum, since there's otherwise unsourced kills.

scumkill

extra kill

Kay/Prims kill

3 v 3

GAME OVER

We are lynching today between fucking Prims and fucking Kay. THE OTHER ONE GETS THEIR RAGGEDY ASS JAILED BY SAGE. This then goes to:

Mislynch

Scumkill.

Lets us be in mylo/lylo tommorrow and if we lynch wrong we roll the other guy.

P.edit: Or actually yeah uh Helios is scum. Only role with a masshook. Strategy above is for tomorrow.